Reviews for The Choice
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
But I like them together (Layla/Warren). Why would she hesitate for the doofus?
Larisa chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I like the 1st part

Actually the most fics about triangle Will-Layla-Warren avoid the problem of her choice. It's like Layla lives only by her emotions. However by the movie she is capable of thinking and taking decisions...

I'd love to read the second part of your fic :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
ZOMG!

YAY for Warren! *dances*

Oh I'm so happy, so happy and right!

*is smug because she knew Warren and Layla were meant to be together{damn Disney}*
Tinuel chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hmm :)

Well, I always love a good Warren/Layla pairing . Its my favorite pairing of all SkyHigh fics. Warren just holds so much more potential than Will.

Still, I dont think the [When it came time for Power Placement, she willingly screwed herself over to be with Will, not only so that she could be close to him but so that he didn’t look as pathetic as she knew he would look.] part fits her persona. Layla stated in the movie she wouldnt participate because she didnt want to support their flawed system.

She always spoke of equality, basically. (For women, animals, plantlife, and hero support) So saying she refused it for /Will/ and that she considers it a /sacrifice/ and not standing up for what she believes in..weakens her character and takes away what made Layla our hippie.

But! The pacing into what lead to her and Warren, and showing the mental struggle she went through in finding out where she belongs was well done :)

Each thought was realistic and logical.

Yay for the kiss *purr* a tinge of fluff.

Tinuel
end-the-third chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Please, two parter! Warren/Layla is how the movie should have ended. _
Harmony Remarc chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw...

That's about all I can say... besides hoping you do make it a two parter.
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Yay - another Layla/Warren (hopefully...)

Everyone saw the attraction in the movie, but I'm glad to finally read a fanfic that deals with Layla's confusion about Will and Warren, instead of brushing it aside by having them split up naturally.

Warren's sudden kiss was a bit AU, to me, but it works with the storyline.

Can't wait for the next part! I hope you show Will's reaction, and I hope you keep Will and Warren as friends. I would be a bit sad if they weren't - they do have a bond.

Tigger XOXO
gordongirl18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This is a new take that I haven't seen. Good job. I totally thought that she should have picked Warren in the movie anyway.