Reviews for Journey to Lordship: Version 2
Autredmonde chapter 2 . 4/11
I can't bear to read this. While you may have some grammar and vocabulary, your style is dreadful and what makes you fuckheads think that Naruto was ever physically abused and given rotten food? He was merely socially isolated and craved affection, and that's it.
Lord Asura chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
getsuga tensho really just really good chapter but really?
MathewD543 chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
i would love to see how the rest pans out
kalel201125 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I hope she is ok tell her that on of your ff fans says get well soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! YOUR TURNING NARUTO INTO A GOD. SLOW DOWN A BIT AND THINK FOR A SECOND. HE HASENT EVEN TRAINED FOR A MONTH AND UR GIVING I'M AN UNGODLY POWERFUL WEAPON. I MEAN WTF! I LIKE WERE DIS IS GOING BUT HOLY SHIT YOUR GOING TO FAST.
The Void Sage chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i like this story, but i think you should extend the beginning to add to the heartbreak and pain and angst when Naruto tries to commit suicide, show the point of view of anko finding him, but then flash to his point of view as he remembers his horrible life and what his teammate said as he dies. that way the reader gets more emotionally connected.
Qzh chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
i think he forgot to mention the sound village.
good chapter
Yami N0 Kitsune chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Please continue with the story i have grown fond of the pairing and it was great so please continue the chapters
zenahmut chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
this is funny your a good author.
Cobek Arabellum chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Damn tht was a really good first chapter i love how the chApter was saturated a with deep emotion and it ended with a happy note
Mandalore chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
AM GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF JIRAYA AND LOOK WHAT TSUNADE DID TO HIM CHILD'S PLAY FOR PEEPING AT ANKO ! Another then that good story keep up good work
FOR GORY AND HONOR OF MANDALORE !
Mandalore chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ok if I ever see that prevy sage am gonna kick his ass for spying on anko I will burn ever one of these orange books I swear it any way nice story keep up the good work
Dylan Millwood chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
I wonder: Has Naruto learned Ryūchi Cave-style Senjutsu (like Kabuto did in part II) yet? Because a sage mode fight between Naruto and Jiraya next chapter would be intresting...and Naruto DOSE still owe his godfather a beating for peeping on Anko.

Wonder how INO'S doing living through all the hell Naruto's had to *evil chuckle*, And someone PLEASE kill Asuma later on...the Sand-Sound invasion would make a great cover to off the smoker-dick the Third calls his son.

Also, an interesting thought occures to me: Sō’unga can bring back a corpse from the dead, and control it, or give it free will...so what would happen to Orochimaru if the Edo Tensei-revived First and Second Hokages were exposed to that and freed from his control? Can you say "FUCKED"?
Warrior of Aces chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Owww! Nice one, Anko!
death5367 chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
oh god! Orochimaru with kids! *shudders* and repressed.