Reviews for Affection Turns To Love
SupernaturalHearts chapter 4 . 1/10
I hope and pray you continue this. Please its such a great start and well written.
Nitemar chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
This story is amazing! I insist you continue! Thought hope the pairing isn't SasukexNaruto. I'm defiantly supporting GaaraxNaruto for this fic. XD
ArtThouStupid chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Poor Naruto XD Awesome story so far, please continue it?
RukaRukia chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Is this a Sasuke X Naruto? I hope not. I rather it be Itachi X Naruto since, it's prob Naruto who killed off Akatsuki, but he left Itachi alive, so unless he was left alive to become Sasuke's revenge, then there's gotta be something!
AngelzFromHell chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i know it has been forever, however, whether u continue or not (hopefully u do), what you've done so far is really very good and i believe this story really has a lot of potential to be amazing. Good job. And please continue if possible.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
please post more please !
GeoLight chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
This is great, I really want to read more. I see lots of people have requested it so PLEASE continue! I know it has been like 3 years but pick it back up! You stopped just when it was really getting exciting!

kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
dang, this is so good!

though it passed 3 years, i hope that you can continue this fanfic!

i'll support you!

please update soon!
mack chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
you know what that is just cruel. i finish reading the last sentence and low and behold as my curser went to click the next button, there was no arrow. i was flabbergasted i wondered if maybe there was a glitch, but alas there was not. please come out with a new chapter soon i am so lookig forward to it, i cant wait. and if you couldnt tell which you probably could, your story is awsome. keep up the good work!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
clippit chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
hmm..if you are still undecided of this fanfic's pairing why dont you create this into a multi example would be "just the normal day" by hells angel98...oh and please PLEASE update this fanfic..i really want to know what happens next! thanks! well ja ne! :3
ILoveAnime89 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Love it update again soon. .
seventhSINwrath chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I love your story. Its so amazing. If your going to make this a romance (with a paring) I think a Gaara/Naruto would be best (I'm not sure if your taking this into concideration but I just wanted to say) because Sasuke is a bastard, and Gaara is so much more deserving of Naruto (plus, there are so Many SasuNarus and NaruSasus).

Anyway, hope you update soon (I really hate cliffies)

kerrieleigh chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
this is brilliant! i love it! plz update, plz! i kno i probably sound whiney but you left it at such a cliffhanger! i want to see how everyone reacts when they find out naruto's returned.

again update as soon as you can!
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
omg, this is great! I can't wait till you update again. ooh, i love GaaraXNaruto! I'm not a big SasuNaru fan, Im kinda getting tired of it honestly. Well i can't wait till you update again! Ja~