Reviews for Santa's Helpers
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
That was too funny. I was dying for Sam to get over there.
IheartPadalecki chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Omg that was amazing. Imagining Dean as an elf has got to be the BEST image ever. Wow. Hahaha lvoed the calves story!
happycabbage75 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
"All right, that does it. Where’s my gun?"

*snort* This is a hoot and half!
angel679 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Priceless I tell you priceless. I can see Deans horror written all over his face and Sam is in total shock. Cant wait to see what happens when Sam finally gains his feet. Poor Dean his ass must be sore cause that couldnt have been the only one to pinch it. Loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one. This is just great.
Mishka89 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
LMFAO! Oh my god that was freakin' hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through! Man, I feel so embarresed for John and Dean. But especially Dean, poor bastard. But you're right, John's voice. Damn sexy if you ask me. Anyway UPDATE SOON! Now I'm going off to the mall to see Santa :P
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
this story is just awesomely crazy!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Nice surprise. :)

Poor Dean, the things he has to do when on a hunt, and than Sam got the crash course on what is Christmas.

Not sure I can picture Jensen dressed as an elf. Though if Jared dressed up too, I doubt the two of them could keep a straight face, they would have to watch their language around the kids. They would sure be fun to watch.

Now Jeffrey dressed as Santa... the beard would hide his good looks :( but I think the moms would be wanting to talk to Santa and his elfs. The kids would just have to visit the next Santa.

Always happy to see a new story from you, will look for the next chapter.

Take care.
friendly chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
ok so is Sam going to run into Dean and John when they are dressed up... great job...
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hahaha, John as Santa and Dean as an Elf? Wicked. Man PLEASE tell me that Sam's gonna see them like this! You can't not let that happen! John as Santa...hot! I'm weird, I've has this weird Santa thing since I saw Bad Santa, great movie but uh yeah. Update soon!
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I'm loving this - and if only we could put some graphics in - pics of John and Dean in their outfits! Looking forward to chapter 2!
angels838 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
“Show time! OK team, let’s look alive. Remember, the North Pole is the happiest place on earth. Smile everybody.” This woman just has to be possessed, Dean was sure of it.

“I thought that was Disneyland?” Dean asked.

“Not this month.”

FREAKING PRICELESS I tell you. This was hysterical I can just see the looks of horror. I dont care what John thinks Dean could pull off anything and still not get pity bet he collects phone numbers from the mothers. I can just hear him now "Who knew elfs were such a turn on". John would be pissed as hell that even dressed like that Dean could turn it into something else entirely. Poor Sammy the Christmas bitch. Cant say I blame her boyfriend I can hear him now "Sucker". Cant wait for the update.
aeicha chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
oh this is hilarious! i just love the thought of dean as an elf-lol. thanks for the laughs- i can't wait for more
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
hahah this is soo funny... can't wait for more ;D
DJ chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh my god! This is brilliant! I can't wait for more.
oracle-man chapter 1 . 12/15/2006