Reviews for Santa's Helpers
jadedragon500 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Nice job! Very good for your first humorous fic. Keep it up!
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
“Dad, don’t even mention gay while I’m dressed in this ridiculous costume.”

*snort* That's great :) Keep going!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hilarious - grouchy Dean dressed as an elf ( he's welcome to come down my Chimney at christmas - forget Santa!) More soon please.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Ho! Ho! Ho! What a nice Christmas surprise. I think you're doing an awesome job with the humor in this fic. Your description of Dean's elf outfit was absolutely hysterical. What I wouldn't give to see Jensen in that. It's going to be a challenge sneaking around with bells on his toes. Some hunter!

And Dean's comment about John not wanting anyone to know about/see him as Santa: “Yes, sir.” Dean smiled; relieved he had paid the extra bucks to get the camera phone.

Also enjoyed the scenes with Sam's struggle with traditional Christmas tree decorating and his comments about caroling. This Stevie girl sounds like she's on Jolt. You tugged at my heart when Sam found a needy kid named Dean to buy a present for.

An excellent new story. Great job! Can't wait to find out what you have in store for Jolly Old St. Nick and his trusty Elf!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
HO HO HO I thought that was funny. I'm embarressed for Dean.
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
LMAO! Oh i can just imagine the two dressed up...heehee! Brilliant!
nikki98499 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Sometimes I wish I had a mental camera, because I woulda blown up the picture of Dean in his costume to life size! Can't wait to see what happens when Dean is faced with all those kids! Good Job!
mute90 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
HA! This is funny! Please say Sammy is going to see that!
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
awesome. I freakin' love the thought of Dean in an elf suit. Hot...or kinda creepy. Whatever. Please tell me that there's gonna be a reunion between Elf!Dean and Sammy. Cause that, I wanna see that. So far your first attept at humor is working out pretty nicely. Keep up the good work.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12