Reviews for Santa's Helpers
Aurilia chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
I...can't...breathe...

Best fanfic interchange EVER:

“No, it’s not! You deserve bells that tinkle.” Deep, painful emotion in her voice, as tears welled in her eyes. “You were just the perfect elf before this had to happen. This is just too much. You shouldn’t have to suffer like this. I just can’t believe this is happening on top of all the Santas disappearing. I just don’t know how much more I can take. This is just so unfair.” She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up into Dean’s eyes then, a renewed determination possessing her face. “Sweetie, you leave this outfit with me tonight and I will personally replace all these bells.”

Dean was good, damn good. He gave her the most convincing, sweet, touching, adorable gaze, before offering up a heartfelt reply, “Will do…. Jeannie, you’re the best.” He then laid his most sincere smile on her before bidding her goodbye.

You touch my freaking bells and I will personally stuff them where the sun doesn’t shine, I swear to God! And if I am cursed to come back tomorrow, I know these damn shoes are going to simply fall apart of their own accord.

And totally giggle-worthy second runner-up:

Bring the elf suit? Bring the freaking elf suit! Should have realized she had to be kinky, which by the way can actually be quite good, but, picking up an elf at the North Pole! Too kinky even for me. I can’t respect anyone who would proposition an elf at the North Pole. This is the final humiliation. I have got to get my own identity back, and soon! I need my leather jacket.
Aurilia chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Oh. Sneaky Sam. Smart Sam. Sneaky, smart, Slytherin Sam.

Dean, Dean, Dean... Tsk-tsk. You don't really think she's not going to notice your bells don't chime, do you?

Cracktastically smegtacular!
Aurilia chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Poor, poor Dean.

Really. I mean...

Once Sam gets over his shock, I'm sure he'll never let Dean forget the whole elf thing.

Fantastically humorific!
Aurilia chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
gasp

choke

Aah-

cough

cough

Damn, I gotta quit smoking.

Great premise!

Poor Dean.

Poor John.

Poor, poor Sam.

Snerk. Fantabulous. Really. Just... Snicker... An... hahahhah... ELF... ah-hahahahahahahaha... Dean!
pariah wilson chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
ookay.

just gotta say, somewhere between Joe Walsh speaking in tags, and the shadows defining elves for the barista, I found myself falling off the chair and rolling.

you were quite mistaken in your prediction that the level of humour would decrease!
lostatc chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Okay, it is official, you are evil. I am reading this at work, don't ask, and I am doing everything I can not to laugh out loud. This is too funny and I would love it if they did this for the show.
Cissy Lynn chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Very cute I plan on reading the other chapters.

O & I think you got the SPN humor rigght on really! EXCITED TO READ MORE!
IheartPadalecki chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Omg I can't believe i got so behind! I love it.
mysong chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
so heartwarming :)
pandora jazz chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
Well I liked the last chapter, but you are right. This one is perfect.

What a nice moment with Chris. I noticed when Chris made Dean forget, that for the night 'the stress and tension in his life seemed to disappear..'

So you got Sam to dress as an elf too, nice job. I'm so glad that Dean got to see Joe again, even if John and Sam thought he was an impersonator. Well I did like Dean/Jensen singing in 'Hellhouse', but maybe I was still mad about Jo in 'Simon Said'. That was the other episode Jensen sang in, wasn't it? Not a favorite of mine.

What a wonderful moment between John and Sam remembering Mary. I liked how Mary visited John while Dean sang and that the brothers could see her too. That was an awesome Christmas gift.

I had to smile when the family opened their presents from Chris. Can just picture the family at Disneyland.

Your ending was perfect. Loved Dean's line "...that good exists somewhere in this world and we're not alone in this fight against evil."

Thanks for sharing your story.

Until later, take care.
irismay42 chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
I think I might have to read that chapter again next Christmas! That was a lovely ending! I loved your warning against the nuttiness of fangirls, and this line "You are so gorgeous it’s blinding, like looking into the sun. All my love, Starla" was just hilarious! I loved that line in Tall Tales!

Thanks for taking the time to write an uplifting SN story - nice to think the Winchester family had a few good times!
angel679 chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
Fantastic ending. Very bittersweet but it was a wonderful way to end the story. Loved it.
kokomocalifornia chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
its finished. sob! great xmax/comedy fic
mcatB chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
It was a hell of a ride, BJ! Thanks for taking us along!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
A good story. The last part was truly awesome.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »