Reviews for Santa's Helpers
filan vampire chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Thanks for this story! It's really sweet. And not overly done. Thanks once again!
snchills chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
What a crazy wild ride. Dean and Sammy as an elves, John as Santa, Dean singing with Joe Walsh. Could it get any crazier. I love the whole story. Really original.
adder574 chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Great Job. Loved it from beginning to end. I hope you do more humor stories.
irismay42 chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Heh heh heh... Dean in Santa's sleigh! I've got to say, our boy was a little slow on the uptake figuring out who the old geezer was! I like how you've kind of mirrored the faith versus proof debate the boys had going in Houses of the Holy too!

Still funny!
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
This was my favorite chapter.

Loved Dean's reaction to the reindeer and the fact that he was flying.

Cute when Dean worried about what Santa had been seeing, (yes they were consenting adults.)

Kinda had to figure that Dean would fall out of the sleigh, but Santa did do a great rescue job. Of course only Dean could get away with threatening Santa Claus.

It is kinda sad that Dean has never been to Disneyland, though personally I loved Universal Studios and Sea World the best. OK off subject, but that was a great trip. Shari, Levi, Sharlee and I went to Florida, would love to go back again. Of course that was when my brother-in-law was still drinking, so he didn't make the trip, just the four of us. He is two years, 5 months sober now.

I like how you threw in the fact that Santa knows about the plans from the higher power. Very nice.

Another side note: Well, I do feel guilty, but I have tonights episode taped and have watched it more than once, yet I discovered JDM over on a competing show tonight playing a spirit. Had to get my fix. It was awesome :) to see him in action again.

Where did your sister read that JDM was going to be back on "Supernatural?" Also been trying to find the magazine you mentioned. Do I have the right title?

I should probably tell you that truthfully, I'm not big on comedies. I really like your story, but I didn't enjoy all of last weeks show, but I'll take it over the first half of the season. In fact Shari and some others in my 'discussion' group at work, just felt the first half went on to long. Did like the last half hour and really loved Bobby. I agree, Mr. Kripke and crew better not kill him off, he is a great older figure who really cares about the brothers. Why do the writers think they need Ellen when they have Bobby, or they can even bring Missouri in for an occasional guest shot.

Sharlee is still recovering. Her labs were way out of wack, did worry us for awhile, but she didn't get hospitalized.

Have you got some ideas for the next story? I know, you have not finished this one. But I love having an author I can trust. I made a horrible mistake and wanted to read something the other day, so took a chance after checking the reviews just to see what others were saying. Two authors I like were reviewing and I gave it a chance, not their fault, I'm the one that read the first few chapters. It haunted me, in fact still does. Checked back (didn't read the story, just reviews) and found one of them dropped out because of the level of violence, plus the rating was changed to M where it belonged. OK, I need to let it go. So thanks for the smile your recent chapter brought me, plus of course JDM, all in one night, perfect. :)

OK I have really typed to long now. I have a CPR refresher course in the am, so should go.

The next chapter should be fun as the Winchesters visit the orphanage, of course Sam leaves again to go back to school, but it is only for a couple of years, than on with the show.

Until next time, take care.
angel679 chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Man Dean and flying so do not get along. Great chapter
filan vampire chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Oh holy moly! I just got myself into a silly giggling fit! Especially with the part of Chris yelling "Man overboard!" (like, quit yelling and get going to save dean man! WHat are you thinking?) and later when Dean was imagining the headlines on WWN. Lmao!

Great chapter! Love it majorly!
briebydeb chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Am very much enjoying your story. Especially like this chapter with Dean falling out of santa's sleigh. Please, oh please, let him phone his family to look up and see him landing the sleigh outside the motel. Priceless!
mysong chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
Picturing Dean in an elf suit was very interesting... and funny. Can't wait to bust my gut next Christmas.
irishgirl9 chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
“Dean, you dissing my ride?” Words I never thought I hear coming out of Santa's mouth. Great chapter!
adder574 chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
lol. This was great. Only Dean could end up falling from Santa's sleigh. Please update soon.
irismay42 chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
Nice to see John getting some positive press in fan fic! I love the idea of him in his underwear and Dean in the elf suit throwing down though!
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
Read chapter nine.

I liked how you had Sam experience what it is like for Dean when he fights with his dad, trying to play peacemaker. Of course we know Sam still has fights with John and Dean still trys to keep his family together. Yet it is nice in the future, like "Dead Man's Blood" where Dean stands up to John, meaning he stands beside Sam.

I really thought that John was under a spell. I didn't expect him to be playing cards in his underwear, but this was a fantasy.

It was nice how the Winchesters decided to call a truce since it was Christmas.

I figure Chris is really Santa. Though Dean's wish would be for his family to be together and safe, maybe he could have the picture of him and Joe to prove to his family he was telling the truth. Nice how you threw in some more Eagle songs.

Sam had a good idea, helping out at the orphanage.

Will be nice to watch them helping the kids.

Off to the side note:

How exciting that your friends are going to the convention in the UK. I would be a nervous wreck meeting Jensen, but if I went all that way, would have too. Of course, my niece said why not take a trip, of course she has traveled to Australia with a student group. So she is a seasoned traveler like my sister. If I could budget it, I would just like to go watch the world Paint Horse show in Texas this July. Sharlee would like to make it there in a couple years, a big goal, but everyone has to have dreams. Hey, if I went to Texas, I would be in the guys homestate.

Will look for the final chapter, actually just for the author alert to pop up. Got any ideas for your next story? At least I know you won't put Jo in it, that seems to be a popular subject this week in the new postings. Can I say yuk!

Completely off subject, Sharlee was diagnosed with mono today, (thanks to a certain aunt nurse), but I gave the doctor I work with the credit, he's so nice, he just laughed.

OK I'll stop typing now.

Hope all is well. Until later, take care.
angel679 chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
Great chapter I thought I was going to get to see a knock down drag out with Dad and Dean. Something in my opinion should have happened in the show at some point. Can't wait for more.
irishgirl9 chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
Once again another great chapter! My favorite part was Dean sticking up for Shrek like that. I hope Dean likes reindeer because I have a feeling he going to be spending the night with them.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »