Reviews for The FANBAM TALK SHOW!
Constellation Temptation chapter 4 . 2/13
THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH BULLETS! YOULL NEVER TAKE THEM ALL OUT! BUT THATS OK BECAUSE THEY WILL PROBABLY ALL STARVE TO DEATH! WHY AM I YELLING? WHY DO YOU AS SO MANY QUESTIONS! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT IM PERFECTLY SANE! *jumps out window* Im ok!
FANFICS RAWWKS chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
that was funny it would be cool if you had the tallest come on and (Ive accdently read ahed) deadly and Jonny try to kill them the thought to me is wonder ful...
ohpwillmakezimcomeback chapter 29 . 12/12/2010
Cool funny ZIM SHALL HAVE NEW SHOWS!
I REALLY need to get over my y chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
i have no other thing to say accept The cat HAS to be bakura
I hope im over my yami obsessi chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
YOU ROCK and your right
Im almost over my yami obsessi chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
BEST LINE EVER 'SCREW the rules i have green hair' i LOVE that show
Invader Tay chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ONE WORD FUNNY i couldnt stop laughing after the mokuba joke. I love your stories plus it gives me an exquse to stay up all night reading them so anyhow THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE READ OR SEEN THIS YEAR apart from a youtube series of yugiho...
The Writer Of Stories chapter 29 . 7/31/2010
This made me laugh so much I fell off my bed. It isn't very easy to make me laugh that hard. You have to update! I want more funny!
Doctor Alexander chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
UPDATE DARN YOU!
invaderelze chapter 29 . 6/5/2010
SO FUNNY! Yet... so stupid. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 28 . 4/21/2010
OMG!

YOU SHOULD RECIEVE AND ACADEMY AWARD FOR COMEDY.

I'm funny in real life but I can't put that into words on a document because people don't understand my humor over a computer the only way I could ever interpret my funny is with GIR.

I LOVES YOU GIR. I LOVES YOOU!

-Saya
Dlbn chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
Poor Yugi, getting jumped and attacked by Dib. Awesome.

_

Dlbn
naruto34 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
YO THAT WAS FUNNY LMAO!XD!
Luna Rain Glimmer chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh my God, that was actually truly funny! I clicked on this story and i thought: oh, i'm sure it will be okay...But what i got instead was a really cute, original humuorous story with my fave cartoon. :D Very nice, i laughed until I cried about the Ham and Corn jokes...XD
Guest chapter 29 . 3/10/2010
Too bad Zim is only going to be shown on Nicktoons Network and not regular Nickoledeon. I feel sorry for the people who don't have that station.

Well, hope you keep updating this when you get the chance.