Reviews for Back to Back
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Oh man, this was the best fanfic I have ever read! I think no one, definitely not myself, can pull together enough thanks nessecary for how awesome this work of art was :) Someday I hope I can write at least half as well as you do!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I absolutely loved this! I have to admit, I had a bit of a hard time following some of what was happening at the end there, but that's how I felt with the actual plot of the series too. I loved the inclusion of Izumi and Mei and Mustang's team and everyone and of course I loved the Royai and Edwin! :)
Kate chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Holy crap this story is so good. QQ
Yeo chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I've been looking for a fic like this forever and I finally found this one. I've read several fics, but this was by far my favorite.

I hope you return to fandom one day! I'm curious to know what you think about hot FMA really ended and how some of the theories you had were confirmed like the sacrifices (except replace marco with hohenheim)

Anyway, this was BRILLIANT

YOU are BRILLIANT

Sorry for the caps but it was necessary, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Starship Artisan chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
That was amazing to say the least! Perfect plot line and everything, it certainly was an interesting twist on the manga which was perfect. Outstanding job!
Shdhwjfhs chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I absolutley love this story and your Doug a great job with it. The only thing is that Elizabeth. Isn't riza's real name; Elizabeth is just her codename in brotherhood.
CrescentSnow chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
what a long story

never thought i'd finish theat...

so the are just demoted or somethin'
dybank chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Words can't explain how happy I was reading just the first chapter. :)
LeeYumLevi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
love it!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
This story deserves way more reviews than it already has. Good job, totally worth a favourite.
TimeTraveler008 chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
The Time Traveler enjoyed this piece immensely. Very well written, comprehensive storyline, AND grammar and spelling were not an issue! You have made her very happy.

Mustang kept in character, and his angst was sufficiently heart rending. Characterization in general was very good. Though, on the one hand, the Time Traveler has not finished with either anime or the manga of this series. However, they are definitely on her list.
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
I can't ever read another Royai fanfiction. No, I'm not joking. They're nothing compared to this.

This is the best story I've read, hands down. It has the perfect balance of action, suspense, and romance; with romance that doesn't drown out everything else and make it mush.

You had details and PERFECT grammar and you never got tired of typing it, pumpping out amazingly long chapters-some writers would slack at that, but you didn't. I got so lost in it up to chapter 6-I've never been so consumed with fanfiction...

The storyline was perfect. Perfect rising action, perfect climax, perfect resolution...perfect! Except with the intensity, I was half-expecting sex or something, lol.

This story has been on mind since last night-it's slightly distracting when it's statewide-testing days, you were up to midnight reading this the night before, [not researching factories of the 1800's for a presentation the next day] and images of a certain tattoo pop up while you try to choose the correct answer.

Anyway, this was the longest review I've ever typed, the most having something like 5 sentences.

[Normally, I save action and adventure for mangas, since they help bring it alive. Fanfiction? Nah. No one ever goes for detail. Punch, kick, alchemical explosion. You know, petty stuff. But this ff? ...AMAZING.]

You, are a literary GOD/DESS.
P.Stowers chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
this story was great it was fanfreakintasic i loved it, i absolutely loved

great story :)
tragicomedy chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Wow, I thought this story was awesome. I loved the analysis of the arrays (I'm a sucker for anything to do with that tattoo). If they had been executed, I would've been so so sad, so I much prefer this ending )

There were some punctuation and spelling errors but, overall, it was well written. Great job!
Rika24 chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
yikes! both executed? glad you went with this ending. some of your ideas seem very likely to happen in the manga. i'm still very worried about roy and riza with the foreshadowing in the manga right now.