Reviews for One of our Own
Menthol Pixie chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
That was great. I think you got everyone in character perfectly and I loved the storyline.
BoredorBoard chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
aww... this part is so sweet! i love how Sayid and Charlie get along with each other. They have great chemestry... and i believe you showed it greatly in this part.
CharliesHoodie chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
:] Nice little ending. I can't help but love Sayid. Loved the Charlie angst! Thanks for that.

CharliesHoodie chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
0_0

Aw, I'm nervous for Charlie :[

I liked the Jarlie interactions, by the way.

CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I like how you added in the bit about Eddie and how Charlie started helping Locke back with his music. I'm interested to see where this goes ]

Noritsu chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Ooh, I really like this! I think you nailed each one of the characters dead on!

Nori
I'm The Night Writer chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
GREAT story! I really liked it! Especially when Sayid was interrogating Charlie! You did a great job! Kudos! :)
Missing Whisper chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Loved it, bloody loved it! End of really. lol
ladyduck4563 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
That was brilliant! I loved all the chapter but the Sayid one was my favorite. I love Charlie and Sayid's relationship on the show and you captured it perfectly. And I love the small details you included like the "Do you need anything else" by Locke. That was quite chilling.

Great, great, great piece of writing! I loved it! I'm really looking foward to reading more stories from you!
AllieSMG chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
“Sayid…” said Charlie in a voice that was hollow and weary. “If you’ve come here to torture me then why don’t you just get on with it? There’s no need for all this small talk. Just go ahead…I deserve it...”

That was a powerful line, very nice. I'm proud of Charlie for not tellign on Sawyer. Is it really the end? It doesn't seem lik eit, I'd read more definitely. The interrogation scene was excellent, I loved Sayid's tone that I read, his forceful nature, his udnerstanding that broke Charlie. Very good job.
GregsMadHatter chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
That was really good. I really like it. I hope to read more stories by you!
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
I like that, it's nice. I love Sayid and I'm sad (or I was sad to find out what Charlie did.) Locke is thoroughly annoying me right now because I'm like four episodes after he totally beat Charlie up in front of everybody and knocked him into the salt water. Sayid's thinking about how to go about getting information out of Charlie and he's thinking that the way to do it would be to threaten Claire I was like, 'I'd hate myself for that too'. haha, I like this, it's cool.
BlueSunflower chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Charlie is so tired. I imagine his look when during the whole story as much like the defeatist look he gave Lucy in Homecoming. He just knows it's coming.

The only thing I didn't like was Jack's initial reaction. I don't think it's in character for Jack to make Charlie breaking his promise all about Jack. He would have been more Charlie-centered.
AllieSMG chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Charlie torture! Sorry, not too fond of Charlie myself but love the story. More Sawyer please! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
El Penguino chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Great story! Definate kudos to you. I could tell this was a suspense story without even reading the category! Keep on writing and you deserve by far, much more reviews!