Reviews for No Time Like the Present
cloudsword chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Now That was an adventure. Kind of reminded me a little about Dr. Who but not enough to say copy or anything close to that. Good work.
Jonny2b chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
god storie to take off the mind during a bussy day.

well done.
KitCloudkicker52885 chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
I loved this story! It was beyond awesome! This is going to my Favorite list!
Lyssie chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Buzz is like Mac! LOL Kit gets sucked into helping Buzz when they could just use his. :D And Shere Khan wanted it to become richer? Is that possible? Buzz needs a reality check. His googly eyes? Rocks as opposed to water, eh? ;) EW! They're _eating_ the liniment. I know it's tasty and keen and it'll turn your mouth green, but ew! Goodly song though. :) Love your highly technical explanation. (groans) Oh, the bad puns at the end...were great! Goodly story, milady. Any moreth? LOL-eth.
Rock Raider chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Nice to see that they're back in 1938. For a while I thought Baloo & Rebecca would have another fight, the first of their whole marriage, but luckily, it was averted by ol' Buzz. Wish I saw the Tale Spin episodes he was in. Well, anyway, update soon.
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Suspense!

Man, that's kind of a bad situation - being trapped with a dragon... I hope Kit's gonna be alright! Update soon! _
Lyssie chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Good job-eth. That's just fun to do. I may have to start adding -eth to the end of words because it's so much fun. :D The really large hole in the hill? Love it! Should it be capitalized, since it was its name, or should it be hyphenated I know, picky, picky. :) Becky's kinda freaky in Baloo's dream. Did anyone else get it? Poor Kit. Least he has Baloo and Becky, even though they are all lovey-dovey. :p Since when does Baloo call Dunder "Dundee"? Has he wrestled any good crocodiles lately? Love the 'good knight/goodnight' pun. Or any pun for that matter. :) But 'specially that one 'cause of Mac. I wanna know how Kit could give Baloo grey hair. He's already grey. Methink-eth you've got a typo at the end of your fic. There's _two_ periods after the word "stopped." Poor Kit. Again. He should know better than to volunteer to climb through something Baloo can't fit through to face unknown...well, sort of unknown dangers alone.
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Ooh, I wonder how Kit's gonna get out of this. I also wonder how Baloo's gonna explain this to Becky when he gets back to 1938. It'll be a doozy, I can guarantee that. Plus, I wonder if Baloo & Kit'll meet THEIR ancestors, or tell Sir Dunder of his descendant, & Sir Spigot of his OWN descendant. That would be something to ride home Well, anyway, update soon.
wolf guardian of light chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
You know at first I thought it was going to go back to the jungle book era, but it's all good. Too bad I havn't seen talespin in YEARS so I don't really remember the names...
Lyssie chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
Loved the ref to Doc Brown! :D Does Thembria have a springtime? Don't tell me...it gets up to 32 degrees, right? Jeepers, Kit's either really strong or _really_ mad to kick open the frozen door. Knights getting shorter? Ba-doom-ching. Was that another short joke? Poor Dunder. Ew. He has to wipe out Spigot's spit covered helmet _again_...er, again-est. (Kronk) Right.
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
wow, buzz really messed up kit's clock! how the hell did he do that? anyway, update soon! _
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Ooh, they're in a hairy situation now. I'd suggest that Kit use the watch to escape, but Baloo would rather rip out his own tongue than leave his baby behind. Wonder what Baloo & Kit will tell Rebecca once they get home. I think it'll come out like "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." That's what I'd say. Well, anyway, update soon.
the ultimateSora chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
So I've read your other fics, but this is (obviously) my first time reviewing any of your fics.

I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY love your writing. You write the characters so perfectly that it's like watching an episode...in text.

I love this fic so far, and I can't wait for an update. :D
Lyssie chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Poor kid! What a way to start off the day. One bad thing right after another. Seems a little like Kit and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. ;) Baloo should feel a little bad for ignoring Kit. :p 'Bout time the kid blew his top. _And_ the Sea Duck disappeared! It's really not Kit's day, is it? Now hurry up and update again! :D
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Hm, perhaps now that they've become lost, Baloo & Kit can work out Kit's problems. & I wonder if Kit'll come clean about what happened to the watch the other night. Wonder if Baloo will be understanding about it. Wonder what the girls might think of this, & how they'll help Kit out. Well, anyway, update soon.