Reviews for SugarCoated: A Second Helping
NotOnlineAnymore chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
OMG your so mean! i mean, i wanted them to be together so much! why why why? lol. anyway. im so blur, i didnt realise that this was a sequel. hahahahahahaha. so anyway. im gonna go read the previous one. after that, the other one to. cya
White Alchemist Taya chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
omg! that is so sad!

poor kassie.
Skai07 chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
how could the final slice be happier if L's dead? *cries* this is a great fic, can't believe it's finished... *sniff*
FlurryofIce chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
Yay! Another chappie!
Cassiafistula chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
fantastic story! pls update soon~~
EnpatsuShakugan-Shana chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
I loved this chapter!

I'm still hoping for a happy ending :D

I hope you write more soon~

Good job!
NotOnlineAnymore chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
this is good. update soon! i loved it!
TawakeNix chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
Oh~ sorry I'm late in replying late again! internet's really slow. But anyway, update ne?

It seems to me that L is starting give me the image of a sorta young but normal man XD
LyUzAkKi chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I'm just love your fictions!

I like wammy's house childrens too,

so...I want to write fictions just like you,

How can I write?

There's no button on it?
My Blueberry Nights chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
The part that L has done some researches about love is really L.

Waiting for the next chapter :)
White Alchemist Taya chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
thats really nice!

but the whole airport thing sounded like it was out of a book.

but then again, since they are anti-social they wouldn't know.
Pyper chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
you realy hoping thats L's real name because ive been trying to figure that out for a while now and a friend of mine wont tell me and ive seen him be called a bunch of names that werent even his real name! and my friend says his name starts and ends with an L and this is pretty closen so im hoping this is it.

By the way *gives you some cookies* great chapter, im waiting on te next one
circxe chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
I love your story. Really. I love how you write. I could actually feel the emotions, when they were sad and happy and yea... and actually, you'll find it surprising that not everybody knows L's real name. -_-" Believe me. I had the misfortune to discover that. Is the story finishing? It can't be... ( Please don't stop writing. XD Well, looking forward to the epilogue anyway. )

.love krysta xx
HOMRA chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
hahha I find it cute that L didn't know what love was until he researched it. Love the chapter, you made it wonderful as always. update soon!
Skai07 chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
i loved the paragraph at the end, where she's in the apartment and sees L's real name... so cute.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »