Reviews for SugarCoated: A Second Helping
Skai07 chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
i loved the paragraph at the end, where she's in the apartment and sees L's real name... so cute.
EnpatsuShakugan-Shana chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
No "if only"; it can be .

I don't want to see both of their hearts broken at this poin (

I really hope things to get better~

And i really liked this "interesting" relationship, it's nice to see L looking forward to something else besides work )
Pyper chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
i give you props for playing a great L and Light, Good job and cookies for you, anyway, update soon cause im adding this to my favoirtes.
FlurryofIce chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
It was so sweet yet sad! Please keep going!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
aw...they can't stay together?

thats so sad!
Skai07 chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
that'd be such an awkward situation to fall on the floor and have the two fav characters stare at you. hahaha, i love it, please update soon!
Midnya chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
gr Kira better not do anything to her, if he did then I'm so going to kill him in my sleep. Love the chapter, sweet and charming, lol, women intuition ya got that right. Update soon!
My Blueberry Nights chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
This is cute, I like it :D

Update soon please
lawliet chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
wow i love your fic

my best L fic so far hehe
AKA Hummer chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
That was cute. Two people who are so out of the social norm that their interactions are so sweetly awkward. Thanks for writing this... Although I have nothing against yaoi, my inner fangirl-ness for L gets discouraged when so many authors portray him as gay.. TT_TT Anyway, update soon!
frostedheavens chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
How sweet. _
eyesrutherfordismyfriend chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Awh! I love it! They're so sweet together!
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
sorry my review was late. Ohh… I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
Lady Neidii chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to your further chapters. Post them soon I love this story.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 12/28/2006