Reviews for The Ultimate Showdown HAITUS
dustyrose03 chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
Congratulations :D

xx
SailorMoonForever chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
it said I already reviewed this chapter so I had to sign out...but this is the one and only, SailorMoonFOrever [fanfictiondotnet/sailormoonforever]

But congratulations on the pregnancy! Take your time updating but I hope it's soon!
Guardian Knight of Saturn chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
You have submitted 3 supposedly chapters to this story. Please keep in mind that this site has SUBMISSION RULES, and that breaking of these rules may or may not result in the administratorial removal of your story.

"Author Notes" are against the rules, as they clutter up a fanfiction, keep this in mind.

People go to a story read the story, not nescessarily author updates. Your account profile can be used for such things, but the stories you upload are not to be used for such.

On that note, your story has great potential and looks promissing. Keep up the good work and keep in mind what I have said. When you break a rule, as a last concequence it can mean the closure of your whole account and removal of your stories all together. I have seen that happen around here.

/W regards
SailorMoonForever chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
can't wait for the actual chapter update!
SailorMoonForever chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
i hope you don't take this down. It's got such a good plot going.

can't wait to see what happens
little princess of mercury chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE?
Anniegrl911 chapter 16 . 1/2/2008
i really liked it, i think you should continue it... i really really hope that you do continue it, i think it's really unique, please update
Quina A. Gonzalez chapter 16 . 12/17/2007
please keep writing i like the story
QUINA chapter 16 . 11/29/2007
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE THIS STORY
Quina A. Gonzalez chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT
thunderbird chapter 16 . 10/18/2007
Hi, just wanted to let you know I like your story and I hope you do continue it!
SailorMoonForever chapter 16 . 10/15/2007
NO, you can't stop it. That wouldn't be nice if you did. Please don't delete. Puppy dog face
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 16 . 10/15/2007
please continue this story I really like it i want to know what happens next okay please!
Kusama Saya chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
I want you to continue! I want to read more! update update update update update update update update update update please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update please!

Otonashi Akira, Out!
Ancient Death chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
NO! DON'T YOU DARE! ...Just keep continue the story even if I'm only person who review your story!