Reviews for She's Got a Way
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*cries* That's so sad!
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I don't know what exactly to say about this one...I love it...but at the same time I don't. Had my heart in my throat for parts of it...Heh, it's gotta be good if you've gotten me speechless (trust me, this is me speechless ;))
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I;m so glad you included this among the fics you listed in your LJ meme. I remember reding it before, and it's still just as moving as it was then.
LinNicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh, new story. I have always had a soft spot for stories where the Doctor comes to Rose in the night or vice versa. That was very sweet and I swear, I could see that magenta duvet. LOL.

He can’t like Mickey, simply on principle. He is Rose’s ex and therefore he is his Mortal Enemy, even if the Doctor never intends on acting on his feelings regarding one Rose Tyler.

ROTFL. On GP, of course. It's the principle of the thing. Too bad he can't act on what he wants since he's going to go so far as to hate Rickey, er, Mickey.

Aww, this was so sweet and doubly sad by the time it reached the end. I always love it when the Doctor muses on Rose and their relationship. Executed very nicely. Well done. BTW, love the song, "She's Got a Way."
Meep meep chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
wow, that is so great! but so so so sad.
applexbabe chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was so, so good. I think you could probably bump the rating down to T, though.

I absolutely thought it was beautiful. Saddening, in the best way possible.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Well well well... when i got to my inbox and saw 5 emails for new stories from you, i got excited, i ran to my computer, grabbed my tissue box and shut out the world. For a whole tiny moment near the end, i thought this would be one of the few times i wouldnt need the tissues for one of your fabulous fics... but alas, by the time i reached the end i was in tears again. Blooming marvellous! Loved it!
eyliena chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
its been awhile. i missed reviewing your fics.

beautiful fic. i thought it was terrific. it had a nice pace to it. :) loved it

eyliena
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Beautifully woderful.
le-merle-noir chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was really beautiful. I really need to remember my tissues when I read your stuff...I should know better by now! This line in particular was just so sweet, and sad...and just aw...

"Every waking moment, since the first time, he remembers that dream and he can’t help but think this is the last time I’ll hold her hand or this is the last time I’ll be able to hug her or this is the last time I’ll see her smile because some day, one day, it will really be the last time."

I love it. Really great work with this. And now I'm off to bed to have happy Who dreams :)
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Very nice, a little sad and very sweet but exceptionally well written. I love the way you've covered the whole season including the pain without making it over angsty. It's there but the way you've written it shows you're not letting a reader be overwhelmed by it or wallow in it. Excellent story.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
omg! this is awesome! i love it! great job :D
greeblefleeb chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Dude, I've got tears in my eyes... this was so good!
jandl chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This is beautiful. You've captured the Doctor's emotions so well in this piece. I felt like I should hug him (not that I would need much convincing to hug David Tennant, cos...I mean, I have eyes). The Doctor is a complicated alien and you've managed to catch his uniqueness in a way that a lot of authors fail.

Also, I love the Billy Joel reference. She's Got A Way is one of my all time favorites! I saw the listing of the lyrics at the beginning of the story and went, "Finally! Another person who has good taste!" I never thought I would see someone else use the God of music as inspiration for a Doctor Who fic. Kudos!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
come on. you really have to stop writing like this. I can't declare my undying love for you every time I read one of your stories. I can't keep on begging you to marry me. it's pathetic.

...I think I love you.

love the magenta duvet part, and the ending, and, and..

e. marry me. I promise there will be elvis.