Reviews for Close Encounters
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
the fourth name is minato
Chopsticks89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
His name's Namikaze Minato, if no one's said that by now. I bet they have, but this was a really great fic anyway
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awww Minato... That was... Nice! :)

Love the conversation between them... And love the forehead kiss!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A Yondaime that isn't a Minato. Rather, when there wasn't a Namikaze Minato, the Yellow Flash, yet and people are still in the dark of what is the Fourth's true identity. Kayaku probably have been his intended name before Kishimoto scrapped the idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was so sweet! Great! :D
marisa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awesome I really liked it
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ohh, I didn't know when Kakashi was a child he would use the ramen bait.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really liked this story. I think the concept of the 4th wandering around as a ghost once a year is kinda creepy, kinda sad, but pretty cool. I can totally see Naruto talking to strangers. He never had anyone tell him not to talk to strangers and the first half of his life was spent alone so talking to strangers would be the only way he could really get around.
I usually try to add helpful writing advice in my reviews, but I'm having a hard time with your stories. You have a good style with believable dialogue and clear narration. The only thing I could think of maybe suggesting is adding a little more description in with everything so it gives the story more of a setting. That way the action, dialogue, and narration have a definite place to occupy as opposed to a vague space. That's just a suggestion though, something to toy around with in other writing efforts.
Anyway, Thanks for the story!
Elivira chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
MINATO! I love it great I hope you do a sequel!
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
For some reason, I was tempted to cry.

Very nicely done c:
shelwyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It was a cute story. Nice work on this. Congrats on getting into the Naruto oneshot 100 review community.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love how so many people guessed that the Yondaime and Naruto were related before the reveal, wasn't even a surprise. I love how fatherly Minato is here, and kakashi acting like well, kakashi.
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A sequel would be amazing, thank you very much ;)

Oh. Have you thought of writing one of these with Kushina or something? That would be fantastic. I don't really get to see the two interact much and it makes me kinda sad... *stares into space*

Again, you have written something that I really love and for that I bow to thee and your general awesomeness and say: I lurv you, write more, and keep on being amazing! XD
Plays With Fire chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Good story but as we all know now the 4th Hokages name is Minato. and What ever happened to that tree spirit Story I really liked that one you should continue it into 7 parts each part for a difrent day of the week.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I don't know if you know this now or not, but you're right. Yondaime is Naruto's father. And Yondaime's name is Minato Namikaze.