Reviews for Close Encounters
Aly Uzumaki1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I find it fascinating that people were writing fics of the Fourth before they even knew much about him. To be totally honest, the man never really piqued my interest until Jiraiya mentioned him to Tsunade. It was then I wondered if he was Naruto’s dad. And as you know, not too long after that moment was the Pain fight in which he met both Minato and Kushina. But anyway, the thing I find most interesting is that you were able to actually keep him in character. Some fics I’ve read which don’t use the name Minato or were written before we actually met Minato make him way too much like the second and not his usual adorable self lol. But anyway, great storysorry for any errors I normally read over reviews but couldn’t this time)
NiniNeko chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
here is challenge take a shot every time you see the name of the fourth... Wait actully dont do that! You'll die before you finish!
also THIS WAS MADE IN 2006! LIKE IN 2013 WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO PURPLE GUYS WAS AND WHO WAS BITTEN IN 87!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
DO A SEQUEL. PLZ. IT IS NEEDED. THIS IS AMAZING.
Narutofanninja2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Yondaime real name is Minato
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
The Fourth's name is Minato Namikaze
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
It was great! Strange, but great :) I only had one critic: you said at the end in your AN that you don't know if 'Kayaku' was the Yondaime's real name, yet you have as characters in the filters (or what, don't know how they're called, the thing where the genre, language, etc. is) 'Naruto U.' and 'Minato N.'. Now you either changed it later and didn't bother to change the name of the Yondaime in the fic too or... something else...

Anyway, the Yondaime's real name is Minato Namikaze, if you still don't know and wanna know...
Alwinfy chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Idiut- his naem is Minato.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Um its minato kamikaze its naruto father
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I've always find it easier to tell things to a strange maybe its because you know that there opinions on you won't matter for long because you won't see them again. And I do see how Naruto always seems to be a little to trusting but I think that's because of him being lonely. He also has lots of empathy for other people so that may be part of it. Anyway I enjoyed this. It was one of those nice one-shots that get you back into fanfiction again. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
the fourth name is minato
Chopsticks89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
His name's Namikaze Minato, if no one's said that by now. I bet they have, but this was a really great fic anyway
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awww Minato... That was... Nice! :)

Love the conversation between them... And love the forehead kiss!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A Yondaime that isn't a Minato. Rather, when there wasn't a Namikaze Minato, the Yellow Flash, yet and people are still in the dark of what is the Fourth's true identity. Kayaku probably have been his intended name before Kishimoto scrapped the idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013