Reviews for heirs of the legends
fan chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
thanks for the story it was a awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
make more fanfiction this was a complete success but make sakura a failure and pathetic because i really hate her
Toby860 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
well good job sofar. my votes are for sakura/lee and sasuke/kin. What are you going to do with hinata? i mean will she be with shino or kiba. anyway i hope you update soon.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
problem in your story. if orochimaru never betrayed the leaf then anko would of still remained his apprentice. just something that you need to fix.
SotDRPAvenger chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
As far as my opinion goes the story is nice that your keeping true to most of the personality traits and making it more original from the anime. Chapters could be legthened slightly but beyond that i like the story and i hope you keep writeing _
monkeysrockdude chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
its really good, i mean really really gook, so please update soon
Sardonic Irony chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Brilliant beginning to the story and the plot has fantastic potential but did you have to disband team sannin. It is like when authors kill of your favourite characters i was ready to watch them dismantle everyone at the chunin exam! Anyway fantastic writing, the story is well thought out and mysterious. Also you almost instantly make people like the characters put can you plz put team sanin back together?
DeadlywithSwords chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Interesting. Want to see the new chapters.
Iron Reprieve chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Hahaha, well there's not much to say really other than this story has alot of promise. (More so than when it was published)

Pairing wise I can't really complain, Sasame-chan's in it! Admittedly though, I noticed that some items really need to be capitalized.(Be surprised how much it helps)

Other than that the grammar is pretty solid. And I can't wait 'til the next chapter.

Best of luck.

Cheers.

-IR
Silhouette of a Life chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Like the idea, and I'm glad that your splitting up Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. That would have made there team way overpowered and the chunin exam would have been child's play to them. Now the only problem with your fic is the spelling. There are quite a few spelling mistakes. Other then that, good story
sandaime23 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
I think this fic is very interesting, I vote for sasuke/kin and I can't wiat for the next chapter.
Violet86 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I liked this new Chapter, please keep up the good work :D :D. I hope to see a new chapter soon or as soon as possible.

~Violet
Janica Bunny chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
hm... team kakashi as the new gen. sannin isn't really all that new of a concept... heck it's where kishimoto is kinda going.

i suggest spicing things up a bit :)
neko-kougal chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
this story is great. i would like to suggest a sakura/sumaru pairing (sumaru is from the hidden star village, episodes 178 to 183) and while there you can give sasame-chan some more competition for naruto with hokuto-chan. maybe have naruto on a team with sasame-chan and hokuto-chan. sasuke needs to get taken down a speck so i'll suggest sasuke/guren (the girl that uses crystals in shippuuden)
Kenta Raikiri chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
great story!

but there are times when i try to read it and it doesn't make sense...be sure to go over the spelling, because i know there was a word in there that made me confuzzled...yes, i like to use that word.

anywho,i'm glad there's a SasameXNaruto fic that actually has depth in it, considering theres only three fics...

whatever, i plan to raise that number by 1 hopefully soon, (and by that, i mean about a month or two...)

great story!

loved what you did to that one Fuma guy, "i pledge allegience, to my own underwear!" priceless.

i could actually picture when sakura told him he was going to wrong way to the academy and Naruto ran by the two with all the Shinobi behind him...but it was more of a mob...

but yeah, while i usually like NaruXHina pairings, i still think there are other girls that would be better for Naruto.

BUT NOT SAKURA! freakin, screamin, pink-haired banshee...

okay, this is the question that's been bugging me...

will...SASAME BE ON NARUTO'S TEAM!

and Hinata as well? i can picture those two fighting over Naruto, as stupid as that might sound.

also, idea on the story, i read in a fic where sasuke liked an older girl, he had trouble asking her out, so Naruto helped him out. Naruto looked down off of a ledge that was by the bath house, when he saw the girl sasuke liked, so Naruto told sasuke, "hey, who's that?" when sasuke looked down the ledge, Naruto came up behind him and pushed him off the ledge and right in front of his crush. it went funny after that, but here's the Q.

Will Naruto have to run for his life while being chased by fangirls? that'd be histerical.

just a thought, a long one, but a thought none-the-less.

keep writing!