Reviews for Lost
Bren76 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Yeah, she lost!

*LOL*

Great story! I love it! Cam is a bitch...
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
oh yeah she lost
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I so loved that!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hi!

Habs auf Englisch gelesen, aber ist ja egal, in welcher Sprache ich dir 'ne Review schicke: Es war toll, schade, dass es so kurz ist, aber es hat mir sehr gut gefallen. Ich werde jetzt gleich mal nachsehen, was du sonst noch so geschrieben hast. :)

Dir noch einen schönen, dritten Advent! :)

Katja
Ampersand Ellipsis chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hey great perspective! And thanks for the shout-out, by the way.

I love the picture of Hodgins, Zach and Angela staring down a jealous Dr. Saroyan.
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Damn! Angela can get so very vicious! but, then again, i would to! Good job! Loved the plot!

-Lisa
angel6.d chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I'm not saying that I hate Cam, but in a way, I do. I actually miss Goodman, he was cool man. Cam is alright, but she's taking Booth from Brennan, which makes me sad, which in turn makes me mad therefore I don't like her that much. Anyways! Great story. I enjoyed it. I was laughing when Angela threatened her, but she sort of deserved it, even she has to know that Booth and Brennan belong together. Sad. Maybe more to this story?

-angel6
riviera41797 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
WOO HOO! man this was great! (so wishing this had REALLY happened...)
caroldpb chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I totally loved the part were Angela grabbed Cam's

arm and telling her to back off. And I wish Dr.

Goodman was caming back
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wow. This story had a bit of bite to it. Took the fluffiness right out. I liked it. It was a really honest way of doing a Booth-Bones-Cam triangle.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006