Reviews for Abnuo Amor
TakerTakeMe chapter 16 . 3/8/2006
Wow, is all that I can say. I started reading this around September of last year, but when I got to the chapter where Chris died, I was so upset that I quit reading it... I decided to finish it, though, and it turned out nicely. It's so sad how much she still missed Chris, and how Hunter knew that... Also, Colby is just too adorable for words! Great story, I love it!
bethGameOver22 chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
i have to say that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read. I liked how it ended. They finally got back together again. Its enough to make you cry. I have to say great job becuz when i started reading it i thought o its a steph/jericho fic and then it ended steph/hunter i was very happy. they r my favorite couple!
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
OMG, do you enjoy making me cry? That's so sad!
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
NO! Chris can't be dying! Darn it, I KNEW he should've got that head pain checked out! WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN!
TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Oh, Chris! Not a great idea for him to ignore pain like that!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Cute. So Steph and Chris will share a room. Oh, the possibilities!
Shubabaluau chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
*Sigh* What is it about the Steph/Chris ship? Is it the tension? The thinly veiled lust?
MightyDuckFan chapter 16 . 1/3/2003
i think that this is an excellent story. u should rite a sequel 2 this. triple h is my favorite wrestler and honestly, i think that they should get back 2gether on the show. once again, make a sequel 2 this. a lot of people would luv it a lot:)
Fer chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
Damn!

I swear to god this is one of the BEST fics EVER!

Holy, Holy - I can't even talk - what an Amazing fic!

Girl, WOW! that's all I can say - Just keep up the awesome job with your other stories :)

Really, best fic I've ever read!
y2jsbitch chapter 15 . 9/7/2002
OMG! I loved this story. I actually cried when Jericho died!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2002
I have to say that I didn't think I would be reading a fic that had even the slightest bit of non-McMahon-Helmsley relationship. However, this fic captured my attention from the beginning and I can honestly say that I enjoyed it. I even got my cousin addicted to the story and we read it together and we extremely enjoyed the outcome. Here's to a job well done!

-Catherine Fitzgerald-
Stephanie chapter 16 . 7/31/2002
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! lol :-) Can't think of any other words! I just love this fic. I will say it really moved me and I just love fics about Stephanie and Hunter. I think probably cause Stephanie and I share the same name lol

~Stephanie~
mystic queen chapter 16 . 5/1/2002
it's over! *cries* ah well,it was good while it lasted. write another ficcie soon,pwease?

laterz! *curtseys*
HoneyBee chapter 16 . 4/30/2002
Awww...that's cute! I just wish that you make longer than that. Also, I wish you put more about wrestling too - like maybe for more interesting twist that Todd (the guy who hit Steph) appear, and Hunter is forced to fight him. But afterall this is a very good story and I've been reading it since the first time. I wish you make more of these. Thank you for the pleasure.
Vicki chapter 16 . 4/28/2002
Wow, can't believe that you actually finished the fic! Great job girl:)