Reviews for Future Shock
TCKing12 chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Nice story! Keep up the good work!
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
nice but how was all sqidwords a technical artist can gary talk i wish he still could
Account Deleted-Bye chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
This story was simply THE BEST I have ever read. Words cannot describe how AWESOME it is. :DDDDD
Melody chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
I thought the story was very good. It definitely showed some love for time travel, some love for Stars Wars. It also shows that we should be nice to everyone no matter what kind of job they have. I thought the fic was very suspenseful and I had a lot of fun reading it.
TomSurfing chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
And so it begins and ends! This appears to be your first written SpongeBob fanfic from a long time ago and a galaxy far away, so your other stories show how much comedy you have maintained throughout your SpongeBob parody series, and also show how much your writing skills have improved by your last epic tale. Another fine story here with both sci-fi and humor perfectly mixed. I really liked DarkEvil LaserPants, who is easily your best villain in all your SpongeBob stories. Combining Darth Vader with SpongeBob reminded me of Dark Helmet from SpaceBalls, although DarkEvil is way better and more evil, hence the name. It’s awesome that you use DarkEvil as your profile avatar. The story with SpongeBob as the villain was a really great twist to the SpongeBob genre since he is obviously always depicted as the hero and his reason for becoming evil was believable and convincing as were the hatred and hurt that his friends felt towards him. Likewise, it was satisfying to see him return to the light side of the Force and return to his past to save his friends and city from the nightmarish future he created. All the characters were great as always. Plankton was deliciously evil, DarkEvil was epically evil, SpongeBob had a very cathartic journey, Sandy was smart and strong, Patrick was stupidly hilarious and made a good evil commander, Squidward was a funny old cranky Jedi, Mr. Krabs learned the errors of firing SpongeBob, and Gary could talk!

If I had to rank your four best SpongeBob stories from best to the ultimate best it would be the following:

1 Keeper of the Spatula (Too epic for words!) – 10/10
2 Future Shock (great mind-twisting time travel story with plenty of time travel paradoxes, funny Star Wars parodies, and the best villain DarkEvil LaserPants who stole the show) – 9/10
3 The Yellow Avenger (great superhero story with a great heroic character arc for SpongeBob) – 8/10
4 Night of the Weresnail (As creepy as it was funny with SpongeBob as another villain, the weresnail, who was less epic than DarkEvil but was still a frightening antagonist) – 7/10

Congratulations on making me laugh and amazed with all of your four stories! It seems you never lost your writing thunder across the stories. I really admire your hard work and superb writing and storytelling skills. If your SpongeBob stories were actually canon, the real series and SpongeBob’s canon story would become greater than ever before. Thanks again for the mind-bending trip to the past and future! From your greatest fan, Tom Surfing :)
nova killer 39 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
I got it with out the explanation it's ok :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
AWESOME! JUST AWESOME! 10/10 EASILY!
Nashew chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Great story! I enjoyed reading it! Now to read the sequel! :D
toons27 chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
That story was soo cool and so epic! I think you should mail this story (and the sequel) to Stephen Hillenburg! He'll get a kick out of it! :D :D :D
gdhdjs chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
If this a star wars parody, where's the it's a trap joke?
APFiction13 chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Man, this is awesome! Seriously, if the creators read this story, they have to put it as an episode! Now, if you excuse me I am gonna read the Sequel!

-DarkDevil002
QueenCobraWing chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Oh, he's so cute! Of course he's telling them AGAIN.

I wonder if Squiddy really became a Technical Artist. Probably not, since SpongeBob is still a frycook, I suppose he's still full-time cashier.

This was a lovely story.
QueenCobraWing chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Ha! Go SB!

I love Patrick. With popcorn...
QueenCobraWing chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Oh no! DarkEvil is evil all right.

I like SpongeBob's heroism today. Very cool.
QueenCobraWing chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Hey, I was wrong again. Aw. I do wish Karen had some role. I love her.

This is fun. Jellyfish Fields again. I hope he'll be able to fix it all.