Reviews for No Such Thing
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So beautiful. I cried almost the entire time I read it. It is true to form that Daniel can only accept Vala when she is dying and always run when she is strong.
rubberducky3399 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
So I bet you haven't gotten a review for this in a while.

I would like to start off by saying that this was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I cried through the entire stories. I wish more people would write stories like this. I can't describe this story besides saying what I just have. It is a wonderful story, sad but wonderful, and you did a great job.

(I'm still kind of crying.)
Rac80 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
good story... I cried! keep writing.
Sally chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I didn't think it was out of character in this situation. I almost didn't read it after reading your hint (that vala dies!) but i did and it made me cry, but it was worth it.
MisplacedAngst chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful, the writing was perfect, I was in tears through most of the story.
CriticalJ chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
dang it! this made me cry. i suppose i should have heeded the warning, but i kinda saw it as a challenge.

i thought this was very poetic without being heavy-handed. Great job!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
You know, I thought I had reviewed before but apparently even though I now remember reading this before, I didn't review. Very nicely written. And the imagery was good.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was wonderful and beautiful and so sad. It was a pleasure to read such excellent work.
Athlantis chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
aw, sniff sniff , I need a tissue!

that as so sad, you drove to tears, eviil!

anyway, very well writen and sad and sad and did I mention sad?
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh, this one almost brought me to tears. Very well written, but so sad. Bittersweet.
ZedPM chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I didn't cry but i nearly did. :(
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
BA! You made me cry! *sniffles* I needed a good cry. Thanx. I love it, it's going on my faves.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
*sigh* that was beautiful and sad!
Chickagent chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Sob! Some deep felt emotion in this story. I think you did a great job. Love the "My Daniel" line. CA
dawn chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
made me cry. very nice story, but of course, sad. sequel where she comes back to save him? nice writing, flows and is easy to read.