Reviews for The Terror that Flaps by Night
Mimic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So... for not having donut tradition here (neither the gift certificate thing) I have no idea if the gift certificate is a good ironic gift or just a bad ironic gift.

You killed me with the Carmen Sandiego line, I love you. Shego in red equals double awesomeness.

I must remember to make some short of "green in red" doll to place no the top of the christmas tree (here it is called a "pointer" I have no idea what it is called in English). Shego is the perfect decoration.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The title of this story has intrigued me for years and I'm only now reading it. Part of my new year's resolution to increase my KP fanfiction consumption.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So I’m still stuck with the shorties. Oh well.

This one was interesting. I spent a while wondering who the woman in red was before it was revealed, and I found the reference to Carmen Sandiego funny and curious, I wonder if there’s anymore to that, like any connection or something.

Anyway, nice oneshot, and another one down. I’ll see what I read next before jumping to the next episode of this series.

Yours, “The KiGo Thief” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Sayonara!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Great work. "I am the terror that flaps by night..." The smoke had grown thicker. "I am the missing can opener when you want to eat that can of Chef Boyardee beef ravioli… I am Carmen Sandiego!"

Tell me if am Right... That was from Dark wing Duck.
zarien chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
funny funny
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I liked the Carmen Sandiego reference! Nice little story. I'm not very fond on how you portray Hobble. Though I agree, in the Cartoon he was off as bad.

Thank you for the effort and the smile you painted on my face.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
We need more Neighborhood Watch people like that. Love the byplay between Shego and Officer Hobble.

Wispr
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Funny stuff. I'm keen on the ongoing Hobble-Shego mutual ragging (I think it has wandered into other stories of yours, and never fails to entertain). You've really got Shego's self-confidence and snark to a T.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
She can't leave her old life completly it why she mention Carmen Sandiego? Because of the red outfit? And man the policeman was pushing going to ask who is the man in the relationship.

Read you later.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Carmen eh? now thats ... fitting ... gonna take a while for the sides to stop hurting from some of tha laughter but twas well worth it lol

The Real Sandy Beaches chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
But for my sleeping roomate I would be laughing like a manic watching red dwarf :)

"Terror that flaps by night"? I know they are athletic but... :p
NoDrogs chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Very funny, especially the references. Am I totally out of line assuming the bit about the girls being a ref to Kasy and Sheki?
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
OK that was weird put i like weird but i like weird iluadged so hard i lost my Christmas cookie.
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Nice KiGo. I like how you handled the implied relationship without getting into too many awk-weird details. I guess Kim would try to convert Shego to the side of good if the two of them ever hooked up, and I have to agree that Shego would still have a little fun with it and retain some of her criminal traits. Nice Carmen Sandiego reference. This one is going on my favorites.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I've loved this particular series since you started it. These little snippets are great. Totally didn't see the Carmen Sandiego bit coming but it was hilarous. Loved it. Keep up the awesome work!