Reviews for Sarcasm is one more service we offer
ChangerOfNames chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
the subtly is so subtle XD
MoonGoddessKiana chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
I enjoyed the fic, I found it amusing, but gay also means light hearted and carefree. Gay isn't an insult unless people say something about in a rude way, then they deserve to be punched. The way it was done in the fic and in the show, in my opinion was not harmful or ment to be. People who say otherwise can go be punched aswell.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2018
Honestly... Who gives a flying fuck. they can go fuck themselves
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Don't worry about it: People who get on a high-horse and act offended without leaving a way to reply are just stirring up trouble. Ignore it when you see it in a story, I usually do when I see it one of mine.
Gijeena chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Even now I used the word 'gay' just tease among my best friends like if my friend is cheesy or sweet with her lover, my friends and I would just scream 'so gayyyyy' so I don't think it considered offensive unless you tried to offend someone.
Rella chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Thanks for sharing your sweet story! Proctor and Drose, indeed!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
... If someone think it offensive to use the word 'gay', don't that just mean that they thinks being gay is negative?
God, pepole can be thick sometimes...
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Nice one, Rose!
greysky3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The ending was great :)
Erc chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I absolutely adored this! You did a wonderful job! I love you're writing style and how well you nail the characters. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Those feels.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this!
Jaby chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was soooooo good! Couldn't stop giggling the whole story long. You have this two so dead on, I can hear their voices while reading.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved this one shot. Very well written. Much enjoyed.
mugglesque chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I'm sad that you had to apologize like that. Yes, it was just another turn of a phrase then. Maybe it wasn't the "nicest" or most PC, but I remember the episode & Rose's use of it.
I loved this fic and I really want to read more!