Reviews for Broken Wall
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was so sad and heartbreaking and I just can't
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Amazing. Pure and simple.
Hanonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
*SOBS LOUDLY*
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
oh heart breaking
hinataonicha chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Fuck... this story gets me every single bloody time! Honestly! Everytime I read it, it gives me the feels even more than the last!
You, Fayth, are a true GENIUS! thank you, I won't ever be able to thank you enough for your stories, so... truly... thank you
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow. This is perfect.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow...nice mix of 9th and 10th there. Very good. Sad.
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow. That was... Intense. I liked the pretense, though. The Doctor's greatest enemy is himself. Very well written. :)

Kels
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow. **Love** Nine. Brilliant. Thanks for posting!
HereComeTheDrums chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*sniff* I love this! The Doctors saying who they'd go back for, the other Doctors telling off Nine and Ten for risking everything for a girl, and Nine yelling at Ten. I just...love it! Adding it to my favorites.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved the touch of all the doctors together and the 9th pleading as well as the 10th. Well done, very moving!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved this! It so sad yet so beautiful :( x
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aww now i am crying, that was terrific and so incredibly sad :'(

especially imagining his face in that part of the episode and knowing is quite possible this could have been goign through his head (you should write episodes your so good -)

amazing :'(
Genne chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great, now i have this little twitch going off in jaw, trying not to cry again. I think and all around "Wow" with a capital W is in order to say in the least...
Kali47 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Lovely fic. Very sad. I liked the ending with the previous doctors's thoughts.