Reviews for Grey's Deprivation Causes Story
samsolace chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
Meredith and Derek as they should have been in Season 3. I loved it. You gave us more in a few fanfic chapters than they gave us all season. Yay, you.
kitotterkat chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
aw . . . thanks for writing what they didn't show! :o) Please update soon . . . totally LOVE this! :)
my1anjel chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
I love this fic. I too wish we would have had a Christmas story. But your fic hits the Christmas spot. I love them making whoopy under the tree...*sigh*. I can't wait for your next update.
trillion kisses chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Yey! Another one of ur fics! More sexy updates please! I too am having withdrawals! x
alygator86 chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
I'm with you on the withdrawls. I loved your last chapter, its like super shippy heaven for those over 18 rofl.

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that there would be new GA around this time cuz Shonda wanted a Hanukah episode...isnt that weird?

My fic, Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness, has a happy MerDer Christmas. Its not as sexed as some would like but happy theres Christmas, Izzie being a Christmas freak, Derek helping her a little, and MerDer in NY to visit derek's family. Sadly, I dont remember what chapter it is...but shameless plug, go read it lol.

And i cant wait for more of your happy sex fic :D
kitotterkat chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Omg . . . you know it! U-date soon, please! :) :)
nfinchamscheff chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Now that is what I am talking about! I love your writing! Cant wait for more!
nfinchamscheff chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
"What about them making love by the Christmas tree"

I would love to read about it, if I cant see it : )
AFan17 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
i love this story. i'm totally having withdrawals with you. i love how quickly you update too. please write a christmas fluffy story!
GreyRENThead chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Seriously? You want to leave it there? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? update soon
nfinchamscheff chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
thats it? please get me off this cliff : ) More please!
AFan17 chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
yay! another flowerbudd story. i really like it. can't wait to see what happens.
nfinchamscheff chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
This is good! We need some MerDer please : )
Greyaddict chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
lol! this is gr8! plz update soon!
nfinchamscheff chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Yay for new flowerbudd fics! cant wait for more!