Reviews for You Belong to Me
AllyGal123 chapter 30 . 9/5
Oh man...I don't even ship any of these ships, yet, that story was INCREDIBLE! As much as I would have enjoyed a sex scene, I'm still glad the story ended the way it did. Now I want to go watch that movie! Hah. But yeah, I always find it hilarious when multiple people fall for Edward in a fic. I don't know why, I just do. Which leads me to say that there is a small part of me that wishes Ed would have stayed with Russell, or Winry, even. But, no, I am very much content with RoyEd (in this fic at least) and I think you have done a fantastic job writing everything out. All in all, this story was amazing and is definitely going into my favorites. :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
This is one of THE BEST Fma FF I've read! This was moving, and all the characters are there, too - good call! Dramatic plot, excitable suspense, drama and feelings: 'A Soap Opera' like Alphonse said

KkChibiChop chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
I loved this story! I read it straight through two days just because I couldn't stop! I think it's sad that Russell never finds someone though. I am happy with the way Winry and Al ended up and of course Roy and Ed. I just wished Russell had found his someone while Ed was gone or something. Overall though I really loved everything about this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Hello! I must say I totally love this fic. I just have one question: why on earth did you change your writing style? Before this chapter it was very easy to read and like flew on. Now it sticks in place at some points. I surely hope this is only temporary.

But seriously though, good plot. I wouldn't even dream stopping half way )
Go-To-The-Extreme chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
I started reading this Fanfic and just couldn't stop! I stayed up late reading chapter after chapter then I slowed down because I didn't want it to end x)

Well, I'm actually happy that it ended this way. It's sweet and just right.
megan chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I liked Russell I thought he was a good match for Ed. Even though I love RoyxEd
bmystee chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
Honestly, I'm being skipping over this story for years now. Though I thoroughly enjoyed many of your other works, this was a plot I was iffy on. I remember reading the first paragraph maybe a year or two ago and (unfortunately) closing the window. However, I kept coming across this title as I was browsing through , so I finally decided to give it another shot. And I'm so glad I did! I've been hooked on it the past two days and it has been such an enjoyable read! As of 12:25 AM tonight I've finally reached the moving end and I have to say this is a masterpiece! I loved how you pulled off both relationships with Russell and Roy (which is hard to come by in a single fiction without it sounding repetitive) and there are just so many little details that you've grasped perfectly in this piece. I love the little quirks you put in for each character and I have to say I even love the OC's! Unlike many other 100,000 word stories, I never felt the need to force myself to keep reading. Something was always there to keep me interested. I don't want to keep rambling, but I just have to THANK you for writing such an amazing AU fiction. Goodnight!
ougley chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Wow, Ed's really nervous in this fic when usually he's quite confident of himself.

It's interesting though and partially makes sense considering he was working with the Mustang's for so long and suddenly moved somewhere else where he can't even speak the language.

I enjoyed the chapter though, and am interested to read the next one. I'll read it tomorrow though because it's late here :3

Love GSxIU *hugs*
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 9/25/2011

As you can probably tell from my Penname, I'm a GrimmIchi fan so I don't usually read other pairings, accept for SasuNaru and the occasional KibaNaru or HichiIchi.

But, I have always thought of Roy and Ed as a hot cpl, so I'm going to give your story a try to see if it opens me up to reading more RoyEd xD

I like how it has started, and I could really link with Ed when he was watching that other man do the things to Winry that he wished he could do himself.

Well, Off to read the next chapter :3 I'll bother you with another review once I finish reading the next chap :o

Love Grimm-SemexIchi-Uke *hugs*
Tenno-Megumi chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
Loved the story! Just wishedthere was more smut v.v
Rin28 chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
aw! that was such an adorable ending! I wished the story continued :)
Rin28 chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
aw~ good luck roy!
Rin28 chapter 27 . 6/2/2011
I think I am pretty much hating everyone right now, especially winry...she acts like a bitch, gets one of the kindest men as her husband, and then acts like the superhero...yup..hate her right now. So now she takes the company and no one ever thanked roy for all that he missed in his life in order to work hard for his family. Sigh...anyway, I'm glad he's going afer ed :)
Rin28 chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
ah feeling down now D:

I still dont love you yet winry but you better

so something to put those 2 together! after all this

was in big part her fault