Reviews for What Remains
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
DEAR GOD YES.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Tekunin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
"Metal men are evil no matter what world they are from". Anyone who has seen Earthshock knows what that line was directed at, and you dont need to have seen it to know what he was reffering to. Beautiful one shot, just...beautiful.
cirana chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
gd fic
Dugleik chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I like the idea of Ianto and the Doctor meeting.
Maggy chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
gosh, damn, and wow. this is like, the most brilliant and perfect explanation as to where ianto finds some of the inspiration to keep hiding and helping lisa - to not give up. i mean, it must have been terribly hard not to. gah, this definitely happened. it has to have/ and it fits so perfectly.

oh, i'm too speechless by this to say anything properly. i'm so sorry for that. but i love this. it's beautiful and amazing and best yet, it makes perfect sense.
Stargazing BasketCase chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
And I can honestly say that I love this.

It's so true, and so emotional, and such a brilliant Doomsday tag/tie-in. Brilliant. You never mention the Doctor and Ianto's names, but you kind know it's them and it's just genius in word format I guess...

And the last line... Oh, what a killer. Fantastic.

BasketCase
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh, I loved this! It was such an amazing idea, and so well written. It made me tear up a lot, some of the things they said, the way that they were both somehow in the same boat yet both so different. Brilliant :D
RosesBud chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
No worries LOL - sorry it took so long to get it back to you ;) I love, love, love this - just so you know!
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aww, bless 'em both! Can i add this to me torchwood Arcive?

Cya!

Emma
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
aww that was so good, i loved the way how you didnt actually say it was the Doctor and Ianto(apart frm summary lol) it could of just been to random men! love it