Reviews for Cracks in the Armor
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
really excellent story it was cute!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
good story it was very cute
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
this is thebestestfriendsfroever just moved to a different account.

this was a cute little story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
great story here i really liked it.
beauty7890102 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
yeah great story.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I think what I love the most about the story is the maturity both Clark and Lois have. I love how he reveals himself to her with the glasses, I love that she doesn't flip out as much as she could, I love the restraint (or lack thereof) that both feel. I love the fact you don't treat the characters like petulant teenagers. Excellent read :)
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Beutiful.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was beautifully written. Emotional, touching, just beautiful. *dreamy sigh*
Vandr chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was just beautiful! Your depiction of a broken Lois was excellent, she may seem strong, but being left alone is enough to frighten even her.

And that was a very unique reveal. Very, very touching. You should really consider writing some more of this, or another Superman story.
paper.hearts chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Brillian - nuff said.
lois lane is my hero chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was really wonderful. Very powerful and dramatic. I loved espcially that it was from Lois's perspective.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
*THE END*? WHAT? NO! Please please...a sequel? This was so good...but where did Richard go? Will he ever come back? What about Jason? What will happen between Lois and Clark? This was excellent! Please write a sequel!