Reviews for The Most Beautiful Thing
Charlett chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Just popping in to mention that this is the absolute best thing I have ever read.

Ever.

Keep it up I love you forevers just like Kratos and Lloyd love each other no matter what tee hee!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
YOU AREN'T PUTTING EFFORT IN IT ANY MORE D:

As a matter of fact, I'd even help you! XD

NONE THE LESS, THIS GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH!
Andrivette chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Found you on tumblr. Seriously laughing so much at this, it's fantastic omg. Great parody/trollfic, dude. I am dyiiinggg
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
... Duncan o.o :D
Random Reviewer chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Haha i'm not sure if this is serious or not. But I'm guessing since you are supposedly graduating this is a parody. I mean I'm not a LloydxKratos fan, but the reviews kinda made me want to read it. And now I'm wondering if they are just stupid, well the constructive ones are okay, but i'm talking about the trolls drew me into this.

If this is a parody: It is... it is hilarious. Others need to take a joke, and those that say 'I hate you' are just plain retarded. who the hell hates people over the internet over a story...? bad or not... honestly some people make me wonder.

If it is not: Although if it isn't it still is looked at as one, but you might want to look at other fics and compare them to see what you could do to evolve this one.

Anyway, if this is a parody you might want to change it to humor or something. But I got to say, some of the reviews on here are almost as funny and retarded as the story. Meaning no offence. :)
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is so hilarious it hurts. I can't stop laughing. Are people really taking this so seriously? You win many internets for something so preposterous my friend.
wtf am i reading.jpg chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
8) I HOPE YOU KNOW I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR. IT'S THE MUST FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. LOL WTF AM I READING PLEASE STOP.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
This is funny. XD i no longer regret reading it. But instead of Drama put humor and parody O.O

again, hilarious~
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
...

uhh... DEATH TO THE BABIES.

?
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
more babies... they shall die. o.o
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
LIES! THIS MUST BE A PARODY.

either that or you are very young- which would make sense
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Your teachers a pedo for agreeing with this.

PEDOPHILE. PEDOBEAR. ect
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
lmao wtf KRATOS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PETER XD

somehow this is growing on me -.-
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
... XD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
... lmao all the babies will die? XD NOT NICE! I'm suddenly smiling at this XD ... e.o