Reviews for Lucky Seven
Elly chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I like the story, it ain't bad. I just don't really see Kain taking another being under his wing as of it were nothing, especially a human half werewolf. It's out of character for him, as far as Raziel you got him perfectly, I can see him being the loving sympathetic one.
Halo Lover 45 chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
What no Magnus lol great story
dragonheart678 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
this is the best fanfic ever
Elia124 chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
Aww there together YAY can't to read more keep it up.
The Grim Reeper chapter 24 . 12/17/2011
You just had to add a naked Raziel, huh? xD

Aww, Amaryllis and Sabastian are finally together... I wonder how long that'll last.

Can't wait to see more! It was a great chapter, as always :) Keep up the great work Lil' V!

Azura Soul Reaver chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
It is interesting to see how the brethren are changing, and to see those two finally together!
The Grim Reeper chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
Hey Lil'V! I'm finally back. Only planned to be away from FF for a while, guess I lost track of time :S Well, I ain't dead, that's the main thing, lol. Reading all of your updates now, the stories are getting better and better :D Not particularaly fond of Voice, though. Keep up the great work!

Azura Soul Reaver chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
That was great! I am glad that you have updated after so long!
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I liked this chaptyer! I'm terying to read one chapter of each of your stories before the weekend! You're such a good writer! I love the way you characterized Zephon and the humor mixed with the suspense is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
grisabele chapter 22 . 5/12/2009
How did I miss this? This is a lot of fun! I really enjoy it. :D
Animechic420 chapter 22 . 4/29/2009
this chapter was just out there! i was a little afraid to read more after Raziel and Turel started fighting.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
That was great! Yay you finally updated!
Flowing Tears chapter 21 . 12/4/2008
Did i already review this? oh who cares...

Still Love It!
Shark-Kain chapter 21 . 12/2/2008
wow im totally addicted to ur fanficts theyr fantastic!

i like ur style of writing too!

i like how you captured the relationship between kains sons

especially Zephon *how i love zephon lmao*

thank u btw for reviewing my story i am very greatful!

i thought writin the fanficts would be a total loss coz of the dyslexia but i think i done okay id really love to write another one but i havent a clue where to start...

Keep on doing what your doing im hooked!
Dante's blade chapter 21 . 11/28/2008
Hahahaha so funny hahaha

“If you’re going to help, then we must get started. There’s no doubt my father is training my brothers; they will become very strong.” The wolf clenched her fists together, and upon hearing her knuckles crack, Faustus flinched

“Checkmate,” Zephon said proudly. “That’s three games to nothing, Turel. Honestly, can you not see the problem here?” Turel frowned at gazed at the pieces on the board. He thought he had Zephon beat this time.

so funny hahaha never seen that coming

Well the little doggie will rebel aagints Kain though there is something wrong since she still calls him father, and raziel, i doubt he will hurt her but i am sure he will hurt sebastion though i dont know who is more strong, a well

sorry for been examns and the final ones, but goot chap, please update as soon as you can though i will not be here for some time XD (poor of me hahaha)