Reviews for Lucky Seven
Dragon Ma'am chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
Man, I wish there was a new chapter.
Elly chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I like the story, it ain't bad. I just don't really see Kain taking another being under his wing as of it were nothing, especially a human half werewolf. It's out of character for him, as far as Raziel you got him perfectly, I can see him being the loving sympathetic one.
Halo Lover 45 chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
What no Magnus lol great story
dragonheart678 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
this is the best fanfic ever
Elia124 chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
Aww there together YAY can't to read more keep it up.
The Grim Reeper chapter 24 . 12/17/2011
You just had to add a naked Raziel, huh? xD

Aww, Amaryllis and Sabastian are finally together... I wonder how long that'll last.

Can't wait to see more! It was a great chapter, as always :) Keep up the great work Lil' V!

~Grim
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
It is interesting to see how the brethren are changing, and to see those two finally together!
The Grim Reeper chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
Hey Lil'V! I'm finally back. Only planned to be away from FF for a while, guess I lost track of time :S Well, I ain't dead, that's the main thing, lol. Reading all of your updates now, the stories are getting better and better :D Not particularaly fond of Voice, though. Keep up the great work!

~Grim
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
That was great! I am glad that you have updated after so long!
Anarchived chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I liked this chaptyer! I'm terying to read one chapter of each of your stories before the weekend! You're such a good writer! I love the way you characterized Zephon and the humor mixed with the suspense is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
grisabele chapter 22 . 5/12/2009
How did I miss this? This is a lot of fun! I really enjoy it. :D
Dragon Ma'am chapter 22 . 4/29/2009
this chapter was just out there! i was a little afraid to read more after Raziel and Turel started fighting.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
That was great! Yay you finally updated!
Flowing Tears chapter 21 . 12/4/2008
Did i already review this? oh who cares...

Still Love It!
Shark-Kain chapter 21 . 12/2/2008
wow im totally addicted to ur fanficts theyr fantastic!

i like ur style of writing too!

i like how you captured the relationship between kains sons

especially Zephon *how i love zephon lmao*

thank u btw for reviewing my story i am very greatful!

i thought writin the fanficts would be a total loss coz of the dyslexia but i think i done okay id really love to write another one but i havent a clue where to start...

Keep on doing what your doing im hooked!