Reviews for Lucky Seven
creed9294 chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
there was nothing wrong with the time change this story is still doing great
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
That was great!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
That was great!
The Grim Reeper chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
Yay! An update! Lol. Oh, sorry if it's taken a while to send in a review. I know what you must be like now: You'd probably be dancing around the place, shouting "Yay! A review!" LOL, but maybe not. Who's to say? I liked this chapter, very long too. Not that I mind, :). Can't wait to see what happens next, and of course I'm looking forward to when Kain and Sabastian meet. X)

Hasegawa-Michiyo chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
this chapter amused me to no end. LOL. I could so see Raziel doing something that childish ha ha!
Hasegawa-Michiyo chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I don't know why you say your story's sound like a little kid wrote them, this is great! your much better then I am :P your choice of words are wonderful, nice imagery. I love it!

This really gave me a different view on how Raziel was as a vampire, all of them actually. I like how you portrayed them all :D

Sorry I didn't read and review before. I haven't had a lot of time lately, but now I have a lot of reading time and gust who's story's I'ma going to be reading Mah ha ha ha ha.
Flowing Tears chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
yay for updates!

long chapters are good, gives us all a little bit to read. i had no trouble whatsoever, nice chappy, it could be me but you seem to improve, i am so proud i could poop!

if you want to post a lemon but dont know how to write it i would love to help you out. give me a holler!

write more awesomeness now!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
That was great! Can you update Unknown to all?
Flowing Tears chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
you stopped at the right time XD nice
Shark-Kain chapter 13 . 8/12/2007
hey there fantastic i love ur fanfictions keep it up! :D x
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
That was great! I can't wait til you update Uknown to All!
The Grim Reeper chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Ooh, a cliffy! I bet you just couldn't help yourself, eh? lol. I wonder what Sabastian will do now that he knows Kain is her father. The mind wanders...

~Grim~

P.S. Yay! The puppies are gone! The puppies are gone! More chance to sleep, and to get on with stories! YAY!
Flowing Tears chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
ok i really suck when it comes to guessing...

keep up the good work, this was good -
The Grim Reeper chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
Yeah, it does sound like love is blooming. lol. Great chapter, as always. :D

Damn, I was so sure it was gonna be Faustus. Ah, well. Keep up the good work, ya hear?

~Grim~

P.S. Sorry about the late review. My mum's starting to sell our dog's puppies and we have dial-up, so it's a struggle to get on the internet now. Will review when I can, though. ;)
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
That was great! I can't wait til you update!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »