Reviews for Lucky Seven
Flowing Tears chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
ok this was interesting.

Things are going well, but it all goes so fast. Amaryllis nearly killed her brothers and you wrote nothing of this. skipping a week like that took the oppurtunety to write about them.

You really try to keep the story whole, if you know what i mean. but i think it all goes too fast. one thing happens right before it should, i'm not sure how to explain.

i'll think about how to explain, but untill that, keep up the good work, you're doing great -
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
That was great! I'm so sorry that I have not reviewed. Hey, are you going to update your stories again? They're awsome stories!
The Grim Reeper chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
This chapter was so sad. But, it was still great, though. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Now, I've got no clue who the voice is at all, but I'm guessing the vampire to be Faustus by any chance?

Well, I get melt off into the day. TTYL,

Flowing Tears chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
nice chapter again. nothing much to add actually, so imma leave it at that .

(and gratulations for going to college, i know it has to be sweet XD)
The Grim Reeper chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
I think this was a very good chapter, actually. I enjoyed it. Sorry for not reviewing yesterday. My friends were talking to me on msn messenger and didn't give me a chance to finish reading the chapter.

~Grim~

P.S. Congrats on graduating high school on Thursday, this week.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
That was great! I can't wait til you update!
Flowing Tears chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
hmm hmm i see where tis is going... i'll be waiting XD.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
THat was great! I can't wait for you to update this and your other stories!
The Grim Reeper chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
Aww... I really love this chapter. I really love the tender moment between father and daughter...

~Grim~

P.S. Sorry, I don't have more ideas for "Unknown To All". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that someone will get off their bum and give you an idea, though.
Integralazzo chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Interesting start. Thought the dialogue was pretty well written, and I'm interested to see how this new character will be introduced and then turned by Kain. Please write more!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
That was awsome! I can't wait til you update!
Flowing Tears chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
... O_O

... wow nice, you're improving XD
The Grim Reeper chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Wow... I LUV this chapter! I can't wait to see the next update.

Grim.

P.S. I think FanFiction is having another slack moment, cos I didn't get any alerts.
Shark-Kain chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Fantastic!

write more more more!

:D
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
That was great! I can't wait til you update!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »