Reviews for Of Guilt and Redemption
PointOfView chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
My deepest apologies for taking so long to review. :-)

I don't think you realize quite how much I *LOVE* your fics!

But this one was better than average! It was nearly perfection! My loss for waiting so long to read it!

A few comments because you know I have to: ;-)

Uh... Hello? You forgot *TOWEL*! ;-)

Oh my God that is *so* DEAN! I *LOVE* it!

That is the ultimate seizure scene! Excellent description! LOVE Dean's reaction! Thank goodness I don't have to wait for part 2!

IMTheresa chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Finally done with school and having fun catching up with all the stuff I've had to put on the back burner... this was a fabulous story set in a time I know you find fascinating. Heh, I do, too! The last line certainly brought tears to my eyes. Excellent work, as always. Happy holidays!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Great story. I really loved it. Sorry I didn't review this sooner. I was kind of... grounded. *grumble* anyways, awesome job!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Very, very good! I love, love, loved it! Wonderful!
SweetJubilee chapter 2 . 12/18/2006

I'm overwhelmed. This fic is amazing. You write both of the brothers so well.

(What? The founder of SFTCOL(AR)S gives Limp!Sam a brain injury? Sam ends up in surgery? I'm stunned!)
Tyranusfan chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Nice to see Asylum and Scarecrow linked up. I always thought they were more related than they appeared anyway.

Dean was more responsible for what happened in that asylum than Sam...people usually overlook that when they expand on the episode. Dean pushed Sam into going, he pushed him to fall in line, and he handed him the an attempt to make him drop the shotgun, which Sam did! The escape plan worked, Dean really had little reason to be mad about the gun.

Now, what Sam said, yeah, they can angst over that...they obviously have issues...but the part about the gun is always overly-focussed on, and that wasn't Sam's fault at all, it was Dean's.

Anyway, great job!
FlyingPixie chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Fantastic! That was such a great ending! You brought such insight into Dean's thoughts: it was amazing! I really wish this had actually played out in the show! I would have loved watching it!
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
LOVE IT! great chapter update soon...there are more chapters right or was this the end? i hope not...

Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JazzyIrish chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Another great fic and a very satisfying conclusion - both brothers apologizing for their part in the problems and misunderstandings between them. Dean's long hours waiting for Sam to wake up gave him time to realize how their differing points of view led to their conficts. But in the end none of that mattered as long as they had each other. Winchester brothers trying to heal each other again.

The words that define a very large part of Dean, you hit right on the head: "Dean wasn't good at being alone.

He supposed that was why he was so angry at Sam to begin with. He needed Sam, and Sam left; instead of admitting his own need, he lashed out at the one person he needed for being the person needed." Sort of puts us back to the demon's line to push Dean over the edge in Devil's Trap - "They don't need you; not like you need them". Poor Dean, he does have his cross to bear.

Thanks for another wonderful story. It was a very nice Christmas present for us. And Merry Christmas to you.
pwrhungryjr chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Cute! I liked it! Are you continuing?
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Well done that was an excellent chapter - very well written, I enjoyed reading it.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Good chapter! We definitely needed much more after Sam shot Dean with the rock salt and you are giving it. What is wrong with Sam...onto the next chapter!
LoveJeter chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I love that this was AU to Asylum. I could picture something like this actually playing out! Another Great fic!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I love love love all of your stories! And I so should've known you'd written this, but I just never glanced at the author. I think, by far, this is one of your best! It was written very well! I could definitely imagine this truly happening on Supernatural. Excellent job!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »