Reviews for Kurimasu
Stopdropanroll chapter 1 . 4/7
I love your JiraOro fanfics the most! They're soooo cute/cool!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 4/12/2008

i like this!

yay for teenage jiraoro fics~

yay for my christmas spirit during april! :)
Yuri Shibuya chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Why would anyone kill you, I loved this :) !
Fifteen Flavors chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Awesome! Even though I'm not a huge fan of yaoi and shonen-ai, I must admit that Jiraiya and Orochimaru look really sweet together. Yes, I could be considered crazy, but I just like to think that I've got imagination.

I really liked Anko; she was so funny and evil. I really like Christmas fics!

As I said I totally like JiraOro and this fic is wonderful! Keep writing!
Choji-girl-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
um . . .very . . .nice? . . . im sorry i clicked on orochimarus name and did a surprise pick i dint know who i would get for any of them but orochimaru oh and i picked ur storie without looking . . .omg im sorry that sounds mean . . i would have read you storie if i was into jiraoro but im not . . . oh and i read this like 10 days be4 x-mass . . .weird . . .maybe its a sign? OMG THAT IS SO KOOL! ok then nice storie and have a nice day
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG, I so loved this. This was just..LMAO
no-blood-in-my-veins chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I like Anko. She was cute even when she was little. Oh, and the JiraOro was nice too.
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
i think ur awesome at it writing. i was thinking "... wtf..?" towards JiraOro, but ur story convinced me otherwised X3 and i'm glad too~~ XD
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was GREAT!_ Thanks for writing this, it totally made my day!_
Totoro-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was pretty damn funny! I liked it alot, and the timing for everything was perfect! Great Job!
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was AWESOME!
Yasuo chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh God, if this wasn't the most brilliant fic I've read in a VERY long time! I was reluctant to read this at first but once I got into just amazed me. Simple writing, but the way you wrote it and built it up was so cute and just clever. There were so many lines I just can't get over, so funny. I didn't like your ending, but the scene before that was just clever, a brilliant twist..the entire story was great, I'm just at a loss of words.
ShadowRaine chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
soo Cute, except that Japanese kids dont believe in Santa, or maybe that's what I know since I don't know any kid in our place who believes in santa, most asian kids know its as western faze.

Well anyway, enough being a racist, ahem! this oneshot made me smile. Most OroxJira oneshots are just too lonely. But this one is such a cute christmas ficcy.

and Anko's so evil
Namaste and Ash chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Namaste:Im not a fan of JiraOro but that was kinda...cute! - :That was troublesome but...i liked it and i am usally a bitch about reviewing but im glad I wrote this ...Namsaste:BYE!oTeeHeeheeheeAsh:Bye.-o-Namaste and Ash:For now! Namaste:TeeHeeHeeheehe- ASH:WILL YOU STOP ALL THAT F*ING GIGLLING! Namaste:Sorry i couldnt help Orochimaru acting good made me feel all warm and fuzzy!(Ash started gaging when Namaste pulled out a 'JiraOro 4 ever plussy and hugging it and giglling her brains out)Ash:Like she ever had any.

0 THE END ~_~
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Cute! (giggles)... I can't really think of anything intelligent to say... except that Anko made me laugh! hehe