Reviews for My Human BondMate
quickkill chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i dont think anyone could make this crap up on acid.

GET A LIFE OR CHANGE THE TIRES ON YOUR FAMILIES TRAILER.
olivia stevens chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
While I don't necessarily agree that the relationship between Sarek and Amanda was an equal one, or even healthy, I like what you've picked up on here, and I think that it is a valid interpretation of the few glimpses we get of the couple in 'Babel'. Sarek's voice "feels" authentic to me, which is really the key. Great work, I can't wait for you to update.
Kate Andromeda chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
A lovly explaination for the rose garden! I enjoyed this chapter very much. Keep on writing and happy Valentins Day. ;)
Kate Andromeda chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Yeah, yeah the hormones. They are always a problem. ;) Sweet part so short. Please update soon.
Kate Andromeda chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
I like this thoughts of Sarek. Keep on writing.
Schematization chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ah, see we get a peek into Sarek's mind and we finally get a little understanding of what Amanda see's in him. That seet talking, chain 'em up and keep 'em for myself devil!

but I do like the whole insight that you give us on a man that to me at any rate, is more of stubborn mule and a pill at times as well as harder to understand than his son could ever be. I do admit there are times I wonder what she saw in him when they first met, but when I read what you and other authros show us that do go on between the two mentally as well as physically it makes it easier to grasp their relationship and the fact that it is obviously deepr on many planes than most relationships. Even those that are married. So, it's a thoughtful and wonderful peek into Sarek's mind in many ways!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3