Reviews for Snowflakes and Powder
PrincessT123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You are the best! You just made my night- or maybe day. Idk, it's 1:30 and I should pry go to bed but seriously. I LOVE your writing! You are too amazing :) but what about the gift? 3
PrincessT123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
kyasurinhiwatari chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
AW, i LOVE this couple! i didn't think you bashed naruto. Akamaru was so cute! but why didn't you show her giving the box to him? i just was expecting that. NOT complaining, just wondering. anyway, loved it!
terrirocks chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I LOVED IT!

kiba's so sweet!
TheAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
1 word:

Beautiful.
GiantFishSquid chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
lol. I have Olive on DVD. Good story, and your friend has good taste.
JustYouMeAndAkamaru chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
aw! so cute! you shoul write moer kibahina! i love them alot!
Just me3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Ahww! CuteP Write another, anotherD

The Christmas Movie thing was funny]
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, this story was written for me, yet I'm the last to review. x3 Oh, well. I did read it first. oo Anyway, you have no idea how much I loved it. It's adorable and it brings me back to our KibaHina days. D I still love them so much even if I do love NejiHina too. I'm so glad everyone else liked it. They should! :) You are a good friend, friendy. Yes, indeedy, you are.
YinYangHinata chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
aww that was sweet, i like it
13mindlessthoughts chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Well, I am not a Blue Pajama Girl, but I did enjoy this story.
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was really sweet X3 Kiba/Hinata is one of the best couples in Naruto Fanfiction. (the best pairing with Hinata in it... I don't like her or Kiba paired with anyone else but eachother X3 I'm wierd that way)
NinaWilliamsSilentAssassin chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
AW~! It was so cute! I liked it a lot and I bet the friend you wrote it for was VERY happy! It seemed kind of a forced Naruto bash in the fic... But It wasn't over the top. You did a very good job! I loved the Kiba/Hinata cuteness... Awesome job _
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
aww very cute, it was just very adorable

happy holidays