Reviews for My One Man Show
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
A spelling mistake... But it was cute...
sert chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
NEXT CHAPTER!
snowman794 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
well done, its hinted and cute. you could continue it to make a series of cute fluffyness -
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I'm boosting your ego when I say that this was a great story! You rock! You deserved a cookie for your awesomeness! (gives you a cookie)

It made me go "Aw" I love the pairing of Ben and Gwen and I thought you really did a good job with this. I thought it was funny about how Ben tricked Gwen into seeing her laptop. I can actually picture him doing that.

I hope you write another one of these. Again, this was good and it would be awesome if you wrote more.

bye-bye!
Ben10Roxs chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I really liked this fic! Nicely put together. Really great.

*saves to favorite story list*
anon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
wow what a great story! very very cute Yay for Ben/Gwen!
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
WOW! Say word! :D lol awesome dude!
KitsunexMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wonderful fiction!

I loved the idea of how Ben went a little out of his way for Gwen with the magic tricks. This was a neat one shot. :)

Good luck and Happy Writing

KitsunexMaxwell
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
... That was just, adorable. Amazingly cute. Please write more. It was kinda cool though. I felt you were able to keep the characters in character... nice. :P

Love, Ivy
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
so cute! I love it! It was so adorable really, hehehe I know for a fact that Ben really does care about how much gwen pays attention to him, yay for BenxGwen!
Zantor7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Cute, very very cute. I'm glad to have finally read something where no one dies. Don't ask...
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very nice Ben 10 one-shot._ I really liked it. But, you do reallize that mentioning Cannon Bolt means he had at least 11 aliens at the time, right?;) Or 12, if it's past when he gained Wildvine. Other than that, I must say that that was flawless. Great job.:D
ILUVBBRAE chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
...Wow! Very kawaii! ... I liked it. -thought i was the only Ben/Gwen supporter -coughcough- Nice job! -gives flowers from sleeve- AHAH! YOUR STORY BACKFIRED!