Reviews for Naruto: Defiled By Her Blood
regfurby chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
A careless mistake creates a tragedy that spans the greater part of a century and leaves behind a bittersweet ending... truly heart-rending. The three of them deserve to find happiness together in the afterlife.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Now that's what I call a drama.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Pure gold.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
It's dark and somewhat tragic, but this was so well written..
I usually dont review but right now I have tears streaming down my face. It was so sad, it was like i could feel the characters confusion and rage.
KnoxAingeal chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
I sit here balling like a little girl over this dispiriting yet beautiful piece of literature. You've taken such a simple yet complex concept and executed it so perfectly and in a way that really appeals to the emotional state of the reader. The ending was absolutely poetic in its entirety and you have a true gift for writing. I hope that one day I'm able to reach such a peak of skill and to touch my readers in such a way you have touched me.

Thank you sooooo much for the wonderful read,

KNOX
Mrsuzamaki chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
I cant really describe the mix of emothions im feeling right now. Other than the tears currently streaming down my face, i cant really prove im feeling anything at all. It was just...

Mind blowing.

This is one of the most amazing stories ive ever read. So much emotion clung to this story. And i vant say i expected any less from you. I was wondering if i could make a fanart of this story.
awolfofredmoon chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
i was surprised by how in depth the shock and grief affected the characters in the story but i have to say that it was well written happy emotions are always easier to write then the darker sadder ones and you pulled it off well

cant wait to see what else you write
ArcaneMaverick chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
...this was confusing. I don't believe the characters motivations were explained or described well. You do make the reader think in some places, but I didn't really get this chapter. Maybe you could explain it to me?
Mitzzi chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Ahhh so sad D: Ino should've gotten a happy life in the end :'( I love it though!
Reaga chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
This has been the best, and most emotional Naruto fanfiction I've ever read that didn't skip the violence I love from the series entirely. Bravo, I daresay you're about 3/4 of Stephen King (Best Author ever, but I only had 9 chapters to judge). Great job, an ending that left me wanting so much more.
Kanedama chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
this was amazing the best story i have ever read!

the ending was good although i was abit confused when sakumi left but it was clearer when u wrote the memories but it was awsome hope u write a sequel bout their kids
Kanedama chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
its interesting but the chapters r a bit long
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
wow..im sad now x.x;
Drakk chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
I have to say. I read through this story and I am absolutely speechless. Throughout the sory's enetirety it was breathtaking and kept me wondering as to what was going to happen next.I do have to say I am a bit saddened about the pain Ino went through her entire life, unable to relinquish the one moment in her life that changed everything, but alas, it was something that had to be to keep the flow of the story and to finish the story with the same brilliance it started with. I hope to find the time to read more of your stories and possibly even write the sequel to a different story that I had told an author I had planned to write now that your story has inspired to me start writing again.
DrkAsn chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Hrm...

I wont lie I wish Ino had been able to find a little peace and move on.

That said, great story, very different approach, a bit to angsty at times, but still over all loved the story.