Reviews for The Fruits of Etiquette and Desire
MasterHuntress chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Omg i love this fanfic. So cute and heartwarming. Please update soon!
shions chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aww, how cute! I love this pairing!
TheLoversRespite chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
MOAR.

Lol this is an exelent story, and I love it!

Its wonderfull and even better because XD Its the only ReysonTibarn I could find XD
iixne chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
AW! AW! that was so intensely cute! and very well written i might add, i would have just told him, if he gave me poison berries, ah psh, trying to poison Reyson should be like inexcusable- even if it was by accident! Rofl, anyway, at one point u said that just him and leanne were alive, does that mean he doesn't know his brother is? Rofl, ahahahaha, anyway- good fic! very nice, very cute! although strange... what with the carrying and all, xD no matter, i still find it adorable- update soon!

-iixne

P.S

Reyson should hear sumin messed up from tibarn's thoughts and be like 'O.O' rofl, ahahahahaha, looks funny in my head, anyway! byebye!
Measured chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Whe, I've been meaning to get to this one for ages, recent rather extremely slashy events in Radiant Dawn made me finally get to it

First off, I love love love this paragraph: Reyson blushed, Tibarn, always thinking about him, not in a manner of usefulness but in a way of liability and weakness, must protect Reyson, must make sure Reyson is ok, must ensure Reysons safe passage, why nobody else, why only him? The hawk king had allowed Ulki and Janaff to brave hoards of soldiers, what would be on the brink of classification as a small army, yet would flinch at the idea of Reyson going near a child with a butter knife if he were present, it always annoyed him to no end. He knew of his importance, him and Leanne being all that remained of the Herons, but why…why was so much unnecessary effort made to his well being, didn’t anyone trust him not to die from being hit with a pine cone?

it's so witty, and funny and yes, Tibarn totally would. I really like the pacing of things and the subtle give and take and beginning-to-admit style things - the point-of-view changes were quite fluid and well tailored for the story, and you said there was going to be more? yes? Because I would love more. also, I had a great laugh over the berries section. Fufu.

As for crit.. there were a couple typo's I saw, several times where "Tibarns" was listed instead of "Tibarn's",

“Carrying you was problem for me earlier; I can carry you the rest of the way home?” I think you meant "no problem? :]?

And “They’re fine Tibarn,” Reyson said after swallowing a particularly plum, juicy berry, plump?

Other than that, no real complaint. Ciao~ hope to see you update soon
sukiyakii chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aww! Kawai! How adorable~! It makes me want to hug something to death! I can't wait until the next chapter! Definate favorite!
warrensdarklust chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I really like this story and can't wait to read more.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Please update soon. Even if you don't update for a year, I'll still read it, but don't make us wait.