Reviews for Hermione's Plan
Freddie Rindklip chapter 17 . 6/1
I just finished Chapter 17. Dobby finally puts in an appearance - maybe his first. Unfortunately, sometimes I get bored and skip some of the fic. If he was present before, call me a dumb a$$ and ignore this comment.
ShadowLight4596 chapter 27 . 5/5
It just seems to me that wizards think the goose and gander are treated differently, meaning it's fine to cast anything on others, just not them. Then again, these are people who think nothing of using love potions. I still agree with calling those "liquid imperious". Just my thought.
Linda chapter 32 . 4/8
Enjoyed the story
blcoachmac chapter 31 . 3/11
You sure knocked this one out of the park!
blcoachmac chapter 30 . 3/11
If I was Moldyshorts and I just watched a handful of teenagers destroy the equivalent of a medium sized army with little to no casualty's the last thing I would do is openly challenge the leader of said teenagers. But then again we all know that Tom, while brilliant when he was younger just isn't that smart.
blcoachmac chapter 29 . 3/11
Great idea with the quill! Will be interesting to see who you pair Ginny up with, also the Nev/Daph is the first time I have seen that one. Will be hilarious to see how Voldy's minions react when they try to invade a fully prepared and trained Hogwarts student body and Faculty.
blcoachmac chapter 28 . 3/11
That wasn't a romantic interlude, that was a bonding experience that will pay dividends in the future, just because they enjoyed the hell out of it is a side benefit. I just can't see any scenario where Susan Bones would want anything to do with Ron. But Everything else is great!
blcoachmac chapter 22 . 3/5
Great jjobjjob!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 3/3
II ffrigging llove tthis!
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 3/2
Geez this is awesome!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 3/1
Now taketake the fight to the death eaters!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 2/28
Love it!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 2/28
GGreat!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 2/28
Build them up! Turn them loose!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 2/28
You hit this one out of the park! I could actually hear Hermione's brain going into overdrive!
2,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »