Reviews for Hermione's Plan
fundoogal chapter 32 . 5/17
Lu u u uuuuuvd the story. :)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 5/11
The suggestions sound reasonable to me
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 5/10
Nick name ,Mia?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 5/10
I've read about timed training in various trunks, houses, estates in a bubble, inside gringotts, private islands and a couple of govt compounded on an island, etc. This is the only one using real world locations, a a string of resorts that have to be costing a small ransom. Might just be worth it
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 5/10
Me me me
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/10
Been a long time since I read this. Seems deja blue. Good so far
Jonewt chapter 27 . 4/19
I don't know if you still get the reviews for this story but I had to say ... WOW I loved it!
I loved the harry/hermione relationship and getting to know the grangers.
I was amazed by ginnys speech to Ron before the wedding about her feelings and your writing is fantastic.
One of the best fanfictions I have read.
I am soo happy about their expanded close friend circle and how they grew into bigger roles within the wider wizarding community. I wasn't too sure about the whole padma/harry and artificial insemination part of the story though and I wish we would have had a little more hagrid in the story given how much he is mentioned/seen in the jkr books and films and how it is always understood how harry cares for him. Happy remus and tonks live but wish you hadn't made him infertile.
Jean, Hermione's middle name is Jean, not Jane.
It was originally Jane but it got changed to Jean so Umbitch wouldn't share a middle name with Hermione... and it's the middle name of one of the Authors children or something. (not sure if the last part is correct or not but since the person who said it is usually right I would say it is true.)
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :) (;
Clic chapter 3 . 4/12
I want that painlees shaving magic!
acompletenerd chapter 32 . 4/10
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
68phoenix chapter 32 . 3/22
great fic. one of my at least top twenty
NeMo chapter 32 . 3/6
Top top story.
Loved it!
Pathseekerme chapter 32 . 2/20
I have always loved your writing, and now that I have retired from teaching I am having a wonderful time re-reading all my favorite authors stories one more time. I started with Old Crow, and robst, and now yours. Thank you for writing this story. Your characters seem to be so real, and interact with each other so well; your descriptions back that up by being so vivid that I can see what is happening and where. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a movie in my mind's eye. It's wonderful! Thanks again for writing this; I have really enjoyed it!
moi chapter 29 . 1/4
loveloveLOVE this story, but just wanted to point out that tonks was a hufflepuff x
1,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »