Reviews for Hermione's Plan
tyrannicpuppy chapter 32 . 7/21
I really enjoyed this so much. Such a wonderful story.
Ugh, Ron is such an asshole. He's never treated Hermione with any kind of respect because he loves tearing her down and insulting her far too much. He's just a disgusting little shit.
Kergio chapter 14 . 7/17
Love the story so far I'm just now getting into fanfiction you probably don't read reviews for a story 10 years later but that's not Slytherins ring it was the gaunt ring
mumphie chapter 32 . 7/13
Good story, well written - though I have difficulty with 10 years later...etc.
mumphie chapter 30 . 7/13
I find it amazing that I seemed to have watched all the same shows/movies...
mumphie chapter 28 . 7/13
I feel like the ritual is rather selfish on their part. After all, there are others who love them as well, who would be devastated be the double death - whenever it occurs.
mumphie chapter 21 . 7/13
There's always having lots of children and designate some as Potter and some Black. But it has been done a lot, I guess.
mumphie chapter 17 . 7/12
Shouldn't Harry get some moolah from killing the wee beastie?
mumphie chapter 12 . 7/12
Wasn't Snape's patronus a doe like Lili's?
mumphie chapter 5 . 7/12
Hoped to see it coming? Yes
The concept of allowing someone unrelated to be designated an heir but not a sibling is bullshit. That would destroy family Magic’s and the value of pure blooded ness so no I don’t buy this at all. You shoe-horned this in just for a drama scene that isn’t needed or relavent to the story in any way. Bad writing decision with a poorer excuse.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/21
I enjoyed this story greatly.!
MrsH chapter 32 . 6/15
Thank you for this interesting story. While I could suggest that some of the transitions between Hermione's journal and the other parts of the story were too jarring, and that there could have been even less detail on the juvenile "go almost all the way but save the big deal for marriage" action. Overall I found the story extraordinarily well written.
Melikalilly chapter 32 . 5/21