Reviews for Hermione's Plan
polarfoxy3282 chapter 32 . 4/9
Great Story!
Hi,
That was beautiful. Thanks for writing it.

Aditya
Thank you, I’ve enjoyed reading a different magical story concept to HP.
Duchess67 chapter 32 . 1/5
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, as well as the much more realistic pairings. I had to skip over your slightly naughty bits, but the rest of the story was just so entertaining that I couldn't quit reading. I love the fact you changed things up and didn't follow the well worn trail most of us did. Well done and you need to know this fic has been an awesome distraction for me while I didn't feel very good as well as when I did! I have really needed that lately.

Thank you for sharing your talent in writing with us here. {{{virtual hugs}}}
Soraslove chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
Ya, i don't agree with ron at all, that stupid kid is a fucking slacker.

Harry has a fucking darklord after him, he needs all the knowledge and practice he can get to survive. Ginny doesn't understand that or fucking care, in the book that was made obvious, she's is a pureblood after all. I'm not saying hermione is always right about everything, she's mostly theory based after all and didn't care about the practical part as much for several years, that's the part that can save your life. However, her outlook in the canon was the best of everyone else that was around her, imo.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
She should probably also look into getting a supply of food... and also that ron is no where near them, lol.
zunuri chapter 21 . 11/25/2020
I must admit this chapter almost made me stop reading, even though I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. AN1 gives me hope though, so instead I'm pretending the chapter doesn't exist. :p
Gyanz chapter 32 . 11/5/2020
Extraordinario fic! Estoy muy contento con tu estilo de escritura, tus ideas originales, y sobre todo la descripción de la pareja Harry/Hermione. Seguiré leyendo tus historias, y a la vez te aliento a que vuelvas a escribir alguna otra historia (Se que ha pasado mucho tiempo, pero bueno, quizás eso es algo bueno).

Sin más, mis felicitaciones! Gracias por esta historia!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2020
Lovely story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2020
Every chapter has sex in it
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2020
Are you a pervert
Dangergranger chapter 10 . 9/18/2020
Are you made Hermione such a hore
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
Is Lord of the Rings not The Hobbit that you idiot
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2020
You've done nothing but made women in the story whores
Nevillesirl chapter 8 . 9/18/2020
The magic the power of that he knows not is stupid
2,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »