Reviews for The Art of Conversation
JotaBae chapter 21 . 5/7
Excellently written, well developed, and constantly intriguing. I was blown away by how well you wrote this story and put the time to make an understandable (and adorable) plot as well as believable characters in a situation where Sam didn't know the boys till later. Excellent excellent excellent.
pbow chapter 2 . 4/17
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Ha! Ha-Ha! (aside - "oh god")
I'm surprised I haven't read this story before. I've read and loved your work; Just not this story. And yes, I am well versed with Monty and his Pythons. I have the complete series in DVD and a few of their movies.
Ta!
PrayerGirl chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Awww! This story was fabulous! You're s very talented writer and I love how your wrote everyone!
Cindy M 19 chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
The story is very cool.
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
It could be better if someone say "Sushi!" with a big sharp knife running after the dead seafood. XD
shugokage chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
Amazing story!
I Beat U At Everything chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
So I read this a long long time ago before I even had an account or knew how to review. As such, I can't say I remember it too vividly.

I do, however, thinking it was very sweet, original, smart, and intriguing. I think I stayed up for a few consecutive nights trying to fly through the whole thing. I hope you still read the reviews. You should know that this was probably the first full-length, high-quality fanfic I ever read.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
This story was wonderful. You stayed wonderfully in character the whole time, and made a sweet and realistic romance with it. I love it!
Rayne chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Aw, this story was just WAY too cute and funny. You did an amazing job writing this, I love your style of writing. Anyway's I'm gonna go read more of your stories! XD
Rayne chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
Aw, I think this was my favorite chapter! Those two blushing lovebirds, get together already! XD Haha, this chapter was just way too cute, awesome job! :D
yrl chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
Well I gotta say you have alot of talent. I just finished this and I can't believe how good you made this!

You somehow toned down the cartoon-y-ness and made them seem more realistic while still holding true to the character. I mean most of the time I could totally see that happening and it sounded like them! and I just saw a like half the entire series so I got a good idea what cannon is :)

I love what you've done with their relationship and how you brought it about! it's so cute! I really liked how Danny kept slipping up around her while in Phantom form, and the way they kept flirting like when she left him on her front step, LOL or the end! I Loved how they were in a tree! so cute!

but I'm a little worried about Vlad...

Guess I'll have to speedily make my way to the sequel :D

Good job!
Fro52 chapter 21 . 7/21/2011
The first in a great series. Sure, still only a series of two, but one can always hold out hope. Nevertheless, time wasted on a good story, whether writing it or reading it, is never time truly wasted.

A small deviation from canon, with little effect on canon events from what i remember (backtracking to review. read AoS and The Grounding so my memory's a little fuzzy). Still, made for a fantastic series of events. The mob of ghostly seafood was a little odd, but no stranger than anything else that can conceivably happen in Danny's world.

Odd as Danny's world can be, I think you managed to keep the people real, or rather, tone down the overblown personalities necessary in the original to believable levels.

Bah, now it just sounds like I'm complaining, and i don't want to. This was a story that i really enjoyed. I just want to leave a "constructive" review of some kind, and not just a one line "awesome job, keep it up" review.

Oh well. Thanks for providing me with some entertainment i wouldn't have had otherwise.
sapphireswimming chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Beautiful story. The AU plot was brilliant and we've almost gotten back to cannon by the end. Your characterizations are wonderful, as was the budding romance between Danny and Sam. Funny and sweet. I loved it.
sapphireswimming chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Oh my goodness! Loved the emotion of this chapter. It just kept on building until we got to the end. Oh, that ending was just heartbreaking. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. You really have a gift for getting emotions across perfectly and getting the readers emotionally invested. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Wow. Sam's freak-out moment was really, really well written. This whole chapter just had me going. It was really great. And Sam is getting closer and closer! Man, I am just loving this story...