Reviews for Visions Of Mary
crazychick2952 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
OMG that's a really cool episode
Taylor Bradley chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Definitely interesting. Dubois is spelled wrong, but what the hey (that bothers me, but it's not a big deal basically). Feels like there's stuff missing. Not just more added on to it, but INTO it. Most of your descriptions are nice, but some places seem lacking. Nice concept and good writing.
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Hi!

I remembered reading the 1st chapter and placing this on my StoryAlert notice to see if you would update (though a Review early on "probably" would've helped. Its a shame the Medium section isn't more popular), and two months later prove that waiting was worth it. 'Ye updated! That aside, the story so far is very interesting. Its nice to have something of a Joe-centric (so far) Fanfiction posted here; I ponder as to why Allison would dream of the symbol on Pendant that Joe's aunt was to have supposedly been buried with. And there's the matter with the Sixteen-year-old Nun that confronted Joe in the first chapter? Hopefully All these questions will be answered when you update (if ever).

All in all I enjoyed this chapter very much!

Sakura123
Liz chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love watching medium its one of my favorite shows. I enjoyed reading this but I wish u would of finished it because now I’m going to wonder all day what is the message that the aunt gave to Joe. And y now and what is it. You should conclude it, keep going. Its just a bite sloppy but just add more action. What are the characters doing?