Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Serina Elric chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
xD love it! make more!
Alexandria Paige chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
It just seems unrealistic how Indy didn't so much as blink when Ed told him he'd joined the military when he was 12... or that Ed even told him.
Alexandria Paige chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
RokibaHatake chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
This story is great. Update though please. Overall it is awesome and very unique.
AutumnLeafFall chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
when Roy came in I was just cracking up laughing at that. This is getting really good so please update soon
Cindar chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
That was to funny.

And if you don't update...

Kip that in mid pleas

(Inset a sweat smille)
benihime.chan chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
love story

pleze update soon

Hime
Aldedron chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm ADDICTED! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE, PLEASE! *puppydog eyes*
WolfsTrinity chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
This is extremely F*ed up, but somehow quite liberally entertaining. Or maybe Ed just does that when he gets stuck in another world.
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
...r u ever gonna update this again? u just left me hanging...
The Evil Dreamer chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
I have nothing bad to say about this story and I have to ask you to update the story soon. I can't wait to read what will happen next.
ggh chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Hm, maybe I'll write some of those incedents to break my writer's block. What do those two do to get into so much trouble? ...Never mind. I don't think I want to know. And when do we see Envy again? Or is he gone, or what?
Koibitotedare chapter 15 . 3/15/2009
you gotta update fast! ...wait if alchemists come in pairs then who did Roy come with?
NostalgiaS chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
oo... Update..?
Blackdex chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
not realy my thing, sorry. ciao