Reviews for Not This Year
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
MG
PenguinSecrets chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
If you want to hear that bell agian, listen to "Believe" by Josh Gorbon. Listen carefully to the lyrics. It work for me.
AnyoneAnybodyAndJustMe chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I really like this song an this story .Sorry you feel like that, but, we have to go on. Believe me, I know what I'm the way, I like your story 26 calories.:)
Cyristal-Artist chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was a cute story. I liked it a lot.
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
haha not sad! happy! DS! well, sad her g ma died. i mean, it would ruin my christmas. i wanna go listen to that song now! awesome!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was awesome, I really enjoyed it. Great job not too depressing at all.
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I loved it, it was beatiful and it came from your heart, that's what counts.
Phantom5656 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I understand what your trying to say with this story. Right now two people very inportant to me are far away. They aren't dead, but they can't be with me right now. I know that it hurts and it may be hard to be merry durring holiday time, but they will always be with you in your heart. And not only durring Christmas, but all year. And you can't forget the people still with you. I know it sounds corny, but we need something like that told to us every now and again. And as for that bell, well, if you believe in the goodness of the human race and it's soul , you can still hear it. I know this for a fact because, well, I still hear it. Happy Holidays to you. And I mean that sincerly. ;)
Nessarie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That's actually why Aly & A.J. wrote that song, because their grandmother died on Christmas Eve.

Awesome fic! Keep writing. BTW, don't you mean 'Merry Christmas '06'?

~Ness
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
aww tat was cute i liked it :)

-CUTIE