Reviews for Sequel: The Truth
Hikaoru chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
This is almost perfectly written excluding the fact that the angst-free end sort of clashes with the rest of the storyline. Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
It ended just as I wanted it thank you
The Codebreaker chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Why are you not still writing this? *angsts*
Noremac1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Oh my F**king Gaara? Why Gaara? Not that I have anything against him of course, but... strange exclamation. Like the story, anyway, if a bit depressing.
Aristania chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
I love that story.

Just promise next time you won't screw with the readers like that.

I actually started to cry and most of the time I'm pretty much emotionless.
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
) This was a real good sequel! Cute! And yay, Kao-kun didnt die!
kao-kao chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
haha :D u just said:

OMFG! Oh My Fucking Gaara!

lol,who says that? apparently u do...i thought it was an author kawaii moment -

all in all i luved the story o it made me cry the first time i read it, it's so lovely in my own definition w

i absoulutely luved it...to the bottom of my kokkoro (heart,yay!)

hahah luved it XP it was also sorta scary since it's been awhile since i read this, but i luv this couple hecka :O, i just couldn't resist to read it, more so because i really like your writing :3 im going to read more now! 0

aw~ but i have to eat breakfast soon, it's like 11:13am...oh my fucking gaara! i just missed 11:11am TToTT i could've made a wish :O aw frick!

...ahah *blushes out of embarrassment* ja ne'! ov peace

*runs to eat breakfast embarrassed* o eheh... *sweat drops*
Nanumi chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
You're actually ok with the ending. Ending on a kiss is good enough. Besided, no-one gets out of surgery and bonks, do they?

I liked this. But all your fics seem to be very angsty and dark; Mary Sues aside, you are definitely morbid in your writing syle and characterisation.
twiinklestar chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
LOL OH MY FUCKING GAARA XD That was funny.

GOOD JOB. And the smuttish part was alright. Cute and intense (:
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I cried when I read this story's predecessor, I admit it freely, but that rarely happens, so Kudos for you!

Also, if you're using Internet Explorer (The kind with tabs, like Firefox and Safari, but this only works for IE), if you go into Tools (At least I think it's Tools... It's one of the drop-down menus anyway...), then click on In-Private, then voila, it opens up a new untraceable, non-record leaving window, which you can then use to do whatever the heck you want! (Seriously, I know this works from experience, my mum threw a spoon at me after finding out I\m a Shonen-ai fangirl XD)
Orasaka chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
I cried.

Seriously.

Actual tear.
ISpeakSquirrelSqueak chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
wow -laughs- that chapter was a HUGE leap from the angst you've been writing xD lol loved it, even you "suck at lemons" -whispers- i do TO! O_O
ISpeakSquirrelSqueak chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
mm...i got an angsty pang...love it xD
ISpeakSquirrelSqueak chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
m...cutting...shit...im not supposed to do tht anymore...-twitches- more stories to read! i need something to stop myself!
Hoshi Hitachiin chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
I LOVED IT! It made me cry at first! Our dear beloved Kaoru was hurting him self so badly! But the end.. Just made it ALL up! X3 10/10 X3