Reviews for Erased
TheVirtuoso chapter 14 . 8/31/2008

your not dead! yay!

so its been a bit of time ...well... a LOT of time between chapters 13 and 14 but your writing still amazes me!
DigitalDaydreamer chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Yay for update! XD Another fine chapter.
Air Angel32 chapter 14 . 7/29/2008

Someone from the other side is doing good!

Good Story )
Hatake Sienna chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Well, well, well- what do we have here... thanks for the late B-day chapter lmao XD I'm hoping to read more before school starts... and speaking of reading, guess what I've been up to? On Thursday, July 24, 2008. - Twilight XD I didn't start reading it until yesterday at like 3:30pm but I had to stop after a chapter cause I had to go to Toronto to the Beaches Jazz festival with dad lol but when I got home at 1:00am I started up again, then stopped reading at around 5:56am :p I am now on chapter 14. The last part of chapter 13(I'm going to sound like a girl rite now) OMG QUEL! ! ! LIKE HOLEY- MY HEART! They were always so close and I was like... "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" I freaken hugged the book to my chest laughing when the chapter ended lmao I bet in two more days I will finish the book with the way I'm going and then I'm going to have to get the other two just so I don't have to make a third trip lol ANY WHO... nice chapter even though it was a bit short _~ Time to EAT!

Ja ne!

Seyann /-
Kyuubi92 chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
Hallelujah! Praise the good Lord almighty! Thou hast updated! You have no idea how happy this makes me! It's been ages since I've read anything of yours, and after having nothing to read for over a week - not to mention being trapped by an English project and the soon-to-be Band Camp - 'Erased' is such a refreshing turnaround. Although this chapter was on the short side, that's perfectly fine with me, for I greatly enjoyed it. I hope to read more soon, and thanks again!

Ja ne

Loku chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
Yo! Paprika-chan! It has been way, way too long. Before I say anything else, I extend one thousand sincere apologies for my lack of reviewing and...pretty much overall lameness. There's really no excuse for me not doing so except me seeing the Story Alerts in my inbox and putting them off more and more...

So I'm very, very, very sorry for being such a bad reviewer/friend/thing. I've just caught up on all the chapters I've missed and I really enjoy the story as it has developed! I like the twist you added at the end of this chapter with one of the girls who is NOT Seyann falling in love with Kakashi. One of the questions I have, though, is Sumi really a long lost friend of Dani's, or are those false memories being placed because of the jutsu? I'm wondering about the significance of this Sumi person...hmm...

Anyway, I really miss you! I was just looking over some of my old art in my files and came upon the comic I started over a year ago for the April Fools chapter in Pieces of an Alternate Reality (which, by the way, you will probably never see or ever be finished because the artwork is SO BAD it makes me cringe and want to rip it up). I can't believe it's really been that long! Over a year since we first met over WRBB! Oh, the memories!

Well, you don't want to hear about my boring life, so I'll spare you the uber-long review...for now. I will try to be a more active reviewer and hopefully someone you can ask for opinions or help on your writing in the future! Hope your summer is spectacular! I can't believe school is almost here again!

lATER! (I still remember that! Lol!)

p.s. Oh, have you finished Deathly Hallows yet? AMAZING BOOK! GAHH!
Pseudosuicide chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
*laughs* Nice. Can't wait to actually see who this is XDXDXD Update Soon Please!
Kyuubi92 chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
Great chapter Paprika-chan! So suspenseful! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Ja ne

DigitalDaydreamer chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Another great chapter! - I can't wait to see the reaction from Kyoshi's when he sees Kakashi! XD
Hatake Sienna chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
And so the flip begins... (Muahahahahahahahahaha...ha) lol

Wow I totally forgot all about this with all the school and dance stuff happening. And if you need help with ideas, you know were to find me.

Ja ne!

Seyann /-
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
OH MY GOD! NO! EVIL! WONDERFUL! *gasp* you are so evil, for making this so wonderfully evil. I was wondering if fanfiction had a problem with its alerts again, and I was like...When the hell am I gonna see Erased? Has she updated? no? yes? ARHGJ!HFdo$#*)$R#Ehlew. XD yeah. I havent updated either. Ive lost my USB stick, AND I CANT UPDATE! *tears*...not like...ive written anything...anyway...Writer's block. BUT ENOUGH OF MY STORY!

Your's was killer. Again. I SHALL KEEP READING!
Silver-Cat25 chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
Wooh! Update! *Does a happy dance.* And yes, there seems to be a slight problem with the love uh... pentagon? ...Polygon. Yeah, polygon... Awesome update. _ It will be interesting to see how Kyoshi reacts to seeing Kakashi there.
SilverCat25 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
I love your "When Reality Becomes Blurred" series. I've been keeping with it since it first started. And I've noticed that you haven't updated "Erased" in a long time now. Please, please update soon. This is a great story.

Much love,

One of your fans, S_C.
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
lol, the ringtones. I know this is probably the wrong chapter, but i had forgotten to add this in in the 12th review I sent.

My ringtone for Aya-sama's ringtone is Mr. Sandman. (amazing, isn't it?) I dont know how she managed to download THAT PARTICULAR SONG to her cell phone, whilst I cannot even if I have the same cell as her, but she did, and now whenever I call, she knows it's me.

Now whenever i'm at her place, I sneakily call her phone, just to hear the song. XD gotta love that song.
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
OMG! UPDATE! *is shivering with anticipation and excitement* OMG ARE THEY FINALLY GONNA FIND THEM? JAYSUZ WOMAN! *freaks out*