Reviews for Brightly Shone the Stars
meisy chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this made me smile and cry. brilliant!
Kathy376fun chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Do you know how wrong it is to make me and every women depressed because we can't have a boyfriend like that? You made me cry! And I never cry...
Well done :)
Montara chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very funny! :)))
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that was just sweet :') most of the people want something like that to be true tho
FYI chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hi, you are a great author & of course there are billions out there who'll agree w/ me for sure so as a concerned reader, you might want to check the story "Alexander Malfoy", you don't need to read it, just go straight to chapter 14 and read the entire chapter. I'm not sure it's only me but that chapter looks similar as this story. Link below:

s/3731515/14/Alexander-Malfoy

I'm not fond of plagiarism and this discovery really made me sad and I was like "I really need to report this to Kyra". So there!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww, I love this.
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was thee latest thing .. EVER!.3
Rin-anne chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very cute story. It's memorable.
angelinaweasley7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hey Kyra,

This is truly adorable! I love the way Draco recognizes his past, staying as true to character as is possible in a story of this pairing. Well written, too, so all around a great story! It has just the right amount of realistic details to make it believable, while portraying the sweetness and vitality for which I think everyone yearns in real life.

Another small note - thanks for the short history at the beginning. Too many stories never explain how an arguably out-of-character situation came about, but your concise explanation was exactly what was needed to show where Draco belonged in this setting.

Thank you for sharing, and I hope you are doing well,

Julia
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was sooo sweet :)
ForeverAlwaysEternally chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is funny and sweet! Loved it to the end.
catniphawthorne chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
So freaking adorable :') seriously I love it.
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
*flailing* yes, fluffier than your usual, but you still managed to twist your idea of salvation and ex-darkness into it. I loved the Weasley twins's line, the addition of Snape, and the Ron and Harry pairings. All in all- EXCELLENT! And a great start to my day :D