Reviews for Out in the Open
Ml33tninja chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wonderful tale
Aa'an Ku'iichi chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
This is what I expected, a good god-sent ending. I bet I couldn't even finish a story if it depended on my life. I get distracted VERY easily.
Aa'an Ku'iichi chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Yay, Abi and Midoriko!
Aa'an Ku'iichi chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Very good this sequel is!

I can't wait to see who the femme-slash pairing is.
Montastic chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i love how you write about Kikyou and Sesshomaru! i was hoping if you would write more about them? please ahaha i love your stories! this one is just one of my many favorites :) good job keep up the work! chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
! Abi and Miko1! :DDDD you're awesome! chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
"femmeslash/yuri...femmeslash..." it still bounces around my head.. 3 so... who are the yuri pair?

Miko/Abi? ...?

I guess i have to read on ne? chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
hmm—i thought instead of 'fly in'; "arrival" would be better, or is it to overused? lol, haa. ;P jj. just wonderin'. chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
ohh... yuri! Big fan of it! :DD ...gomen, that was the only word echoing in my mind... 'femmeslash..yuri...'

Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
nice fic.
Bert8813 chapter 20 . 11/23/2007
i finally read behind closed doors and out in the open and i loved it! it was like watching a tv drama with all the action, emotions and how unique the characters were. are you making a another sequal?
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
this was just hawtness! ** yet tasteful like pure delicous fluff!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 20 . 7/28/2007
I foresee kids. Disturbingly cute kids. Oh, what the hell, my dignity's already dead. Kikyo and Sesshy are makin' babies!
jess chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
hi i like how you put (next time) on because it makes you wonder i liked all of your storys

jess chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
hi i like jelousy and all but i dont think that i like this one

(no hard feelings)