Reviews for Finding You
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 31 . 6/30/2008
that wasn't the ending I was expected but I LOVED the heated make-out session that was brought on by jealousy, insecurities, anger, frustration and and Alex proclaming her love for Marissa and Marissa saying I hate you and Alex saying again-I don't care I love you. There were moments where the dialog was brilliant and I could completely see Alex saying the things she said and Marissa ascting the way she did. Also Jodie and Summer were funny with Summer asking...what is that thing I do again. and Jodie saying rage black outs, that was perfect. I enjoyed the humor and how sweet it is and how believable it was, thanks for writing it.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
so far thats really sweet. I love how Alex loves her loud music and that she manages a club, because I think it makes perfect sense that she still enjoys managing. aside from that I liked that all they needed to do was talk and clear the air but they're both really stubborn. also that Alex listens to classical music isn't shocking but actually cool. In Dexter-DEB started to listen to classical music because its really intense and that was interesting. And personally classical music tends to have more talent needed than contemporary pop music, but thats besides the point. I like the story and I like how funny Summer is.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
the humor is great. I liked that Alex said in what I would assume to be an exasperated/light hearted tone-what is it with you and my mother, I think you're both falling for my ex girlfriend. and I love Summer and her fun sense of humor. good story so far, I like where this is going.
drumstiix chapter 31 . 10/20/2007
omg that was a great story

you should make a sequel where alex's mum(mom) and 'Uncle' Al come back!
silverscreen crush chapter 30 . 9/28/2007
i just love the ending of this chapters

it's so raw

lol
mack7465 chapter 31 . 6/17/2007
WOW! Ok That was definately my most favorite story ever! just, wow, is all I can say. That was so amazing! I loved it, it was so sweet!
Fikus chapter 30 . 5/15/2007
OHMYGOD!It's the most amazing Malex story I've ever read!Please, update soon, YOU CAN"T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!
the girl ur mom warned u about chapter 31 . 2/15/2007
aw i dont want it to end. Great story :)
auggy1984 chapter 31 . 2/15/2007
aw really good
rebalabroo chapter 31 . 2/15/2007
that was beautiful, sweet, lovely and all those other words that have disappeared from my mind at the moment im so glad you decided to share this with everyone..

Cant wait to see what you write next..
bbvc chapter 31 . 2/14/2007
Aww... like... that was just so sweet!

the whole story was just so cute, yet tangled with the drama which made it all the better.

Sadly, it ended. Well at least on a happy note!

Anyways, hope you're thinking of writing another story! i'll definitely read it!
hopelessxlove chapter 31 . 2/14/2007
]
FiresOfDeath chapter 30 . 2/14/2007
oh yay alex said it ) but isnt riss still slightly drunk? hope she remembers alex said ily. happy v-day
auggy1984 chapter 30 . 2/14/2007
Wow that was really good, cant wait for more.
bbvc chapter 30 . 2/13/2007
Ehem... letsee.

Well that was interesting, what with the whole angry i love u's and stuff.

But did i mention, 'What's with the big leap in time?' at first i got a lil confused. but finally caught what was happening.

Gr8 update nonetheless! can't wait for more! *oh*