Reviews for A Different Reason
nicecane135 chapter 42 . 7/4/2014
I absolutely love this story! Possibly my favourite House/Cameron story I've ever read, well done!
mauratalityrate chapter 41 . 8/27/2012
You're amazing.
Chica-Felton-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great story! The best so far.
iges2u chapter 41 . 9/13/2010
Wonderful story. The characters and emotions felt right, I could have read on much longer. My favorite House/Cam story so far.
wintersmith chapter 42 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic. Being squeamish, it was difficult reading through all the skin-crawling bits about broken bones and stuff, but definitely worth it as the balance shifted to lots of snuggling in bed stuff!Very believable characterisations, and this is the first fic I've read that gave Cameron an interesting and real-feeling family - like I'd instantly recognise them if they turned up on screen. I LOVED William's approval and acceptance of House, and House getting to experience some paternal warmth and pride for a change. As for

William putting John House in his place - cheers all round! Someone buy this man a drink! A very, very satisfying story. Deserves to be in a printed, bound zine.
qgjpadawan chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
lol. i like it when wilson whines xD
linelm chapter 42 . 1/13/2010
You almost killed me there with that last chapter! :shock:

Thank you for an absolutely wonderful and lovely story!
linelm chapter 39 . 1/12/2010
Ooww, My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!
linelm chapter 34 . 1/12/2010
Absolutely hilarious!
maipigen chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
you are so great at writing emo House I'm so awed by you.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
little miss michelle chapter 41 . 4/20/2009
Such a good story! one of the best!
chrissyann344 chapter 42 . 3/27/2009
I think I have re-read this story 10 times atleast since I found it. I love your grasp of the characters and while I do not usually enjoy a fic where Cameron's family and history are featured heavilly, I really enjoyed all of the family stuff in this fic.
Keira-House M.D chapter 41 . 3/7/2009
Your story is so great. It's very hard to make House so loving and not destroy his character at all but you managed it and its very impressive. One of the best House fics i have seen. I had loads of fun reading it and the characters of House and Cameron's families were excellent.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 31 . 1/29/2009
This is really good! You should do a squeal!
nygirl26 chapter 42 . 1/15/2009
Between being sick in bed all day, and being surrounded by all of this upcoming Huddy nonsense, your story was EXACTLY what I needed. I can't even comprehend how you put together such an unbelievably romantic story without making House super out of character, but congratulations on getting it done. Now maybe think about applying for a job as a writer on the show please?
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »